hi friends...
i am new jsp's..i have done a web application.. i want to excecute the web application on the click of the mouse on a .exe file.. i mean.. that .exe should have the sever configuration also.. so that it can run on any comp which doesn't have a server like tomcat in it.. pls help me.. i have no clue what to do.. thanks in advance...

yashu :sad:

Contributors
Views
11 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by aniseed

hi friends...
i am new jsp's..i have done a web application.. i want to excecute the web application on the click of the mouse on a .exe file.. i mean.. that .exe should have the sever configuration also.. so that it can run on any comp which doesn't have a server like tomcat in it.. pls help me.. i have no clue what to do.. thanks in advance...

yashu :sad:

There is no sense in having a web application if you want to run it like a stand-alone executable. All you need to do is deploy it on "one" SERVER and everyone else who have a browser would be able to do it.

It seems that you got the wrong idea about web applications. Read up some tutorials before you continue.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.