hi friends...
i am new jsp's..i have done a web application.. i want to excecute the web application on the click of the mouse on a .exe file.. i mean.. that .exe should have the sever configuration also.. so that it can run on any comp which doesn't have a server like tomcat in it.. pls help me.. i have no clue what to do.. thanks in advance...

yashu :sad:

hi friends...
i am new jsp's..i have done a web application.. i want to excecute the web application on the click of the mouse on a .exe file.. i mean.. that .exe should have the sever configuration also.. so that it can run on any comp which doesn't have a server like tomcat in it.. pls help me.. i have no clue what to do.. thanks in advance...

yashu :sad:

There is no sense in having a web application if you want to run it like a stand-alone executable. All you need to do is deploy it on "one" SERVER and everyone else who have a browser would be able to do it.

It seems that you got the wrong idea about web applications. Read up some tutorials before you continue.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.