i need to build wedding card webased system...so i need to create a gallary for wedding card with card information. How to upload that picture into gallary and next time i can delete it back or update information about that picture information..

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

If you search this forum, you'll see a lot of threads on uploading, storing info in a database.

As above. Search the forum (and internet in general) for information on database management systems.

In summary:
You'll need a database (e.g MySQL) where you'll have various tables relating to what you intend to do. (e.g cardInfo table with coulmns such as cardID (prob numeric), designerName (varchar2(50)), description(varchar2(100)), image(blob), e.t.c).

If you have successfully created your database, you can go on with implementing the user interface..Php comes in here. You design functions for CRUD (Create, Read, Update and Delete) operations.

There are other things to take note of but it's best you start from the foundation...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.