Thanks for all your replies.

Here it is have you ever seen www.mate1.com. They have a site design I want to do. You signup get in and are brought to a page that is “Your Account

You have many link options, add your description, add your photo etc...

Now I signed in and none of my information is in the address bar, so I obviously did not get in with GET, nor does it seem did I get in with POST cause I can click on any link and click back without an error page... So I ask how this is done.

Better… I click on any link and the address bar never changes, so the pages I am clicking on are someway included with a very cool format I want to learn to do as well... That’s what I want to learn... Ohhhh I need a good paying job so I can hire a teacher to show me, I am sure I will be familiar with what I will be told cause I have read so much....

can you post the section of code where it finds out if you're logged in or not and does what its supposed to do with it. If I can look at the code I might be able to find the error causing it. If I can't find it in the php form. It might be an issue in the form or initializations. I've seen that cause problems before.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.