I want to call a script page in php where the referral link is visible when you mouse over the image, something like this:
http //mysite com/phpscript?d=www.site.com/thread/217.html
(I don't know php incredibly well yet - so if that doesn't look right please let me know)
And then based on whatever the script does 80% of the time it goes to the referral link, and the other 20% of the time it goes to a different predefined link.
Kind of like a TGP script link randomizer but slightly different.
I'm not even sure this is the right language for this..