hi
i wante make this template in image.

please help me
thanks.

My template :

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

Have you tried to do any coding on your own that the members on this forum can help you with?

please help me, i want this template but i dont know.

i would love to help but i do not have any examples that I can just post and share. nor do I have time to build this from scratch.

Do you have any programming skills? Do you already have a website built? What server side scripting language are you familiar with?

i working Asp.net and C# in visual studio 2010 too css.

Hi
Use Listivew control to do it.

go throught this article.

Hope this will help you

Click Here

Codefiva, i want my template, similar image is uploaded.
The album have picture and name which name, is below and pictures in <tr> tag and names in other <tr> tag, similar image is uploaded.

i want my template

People here will help if you have problems. So far you have not shown anything that you've tried. You will not get a ready made template here. You should start with the link Codefiva gave you.

<asp:ListView ID="DataListNewestKala" runat="server" GroupItemCount="5">                        
        <ItemTemplate>
            <td>
                <div style="margin:15px 17px 5px 17px;"> 
                    <asp:ImageButton ID="ImageButton2" ImageUrl='<%# Eval("imageurl") %>' CssClass="ListImg" PostBackUrl='<%# string.Format("Eval("url"))%>' runat="server" /> 
                </div>
                <div style="text-align:center;font-size:11px;">
                        <a href='<%# "Eval("url"))%>'> <%#Eval("name") %> </a>
                </div>
            </td>
        </ItemTemplate>                                                       
        <GroupTemplate>
            <tr>
                <td id="itemPlaceholder" runat="server">                                    
                </td>
            </tr>
        </GroupTemplate>
        <LayoutTemplate>
            <table>
                <tr id="groupPlaceholder" runat="server">
                </tr>
            </table>
         </LayoutTemplate>
    </asp:ListView>

this is my code, but Not pictures in <tr> tag and names in other <tr> tag, similar image is uploaded.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.