Can someone teach how to create a web page using PHP? :))

Recommended Answers

All 14 Replies

That's rather vague. Looking for something specific? Tutorials are all over the web.

One cannot simply teach you how to create a web page. You teach yourself how to create it and ask questions on where you are stuck on.

Believe me, if your asking a question that isn't specific, google can help you with that.

There are many books that can help (For dummies is a good start). Good Luck

Member Avatar for diafol

Can someone teach how to create a web page using PHP? :))

Yeah sure, my tutoring rates start at £30/hour.
However, posting problems here, including your own code, will garner help for nothing.

Yeah sure, my tutoring rates start at £30/hour.

THat sounds like a pretty cheap price to get a tutorial from you don't you say? I would raise it to maybe 40-45 lol?

Member Avatar for LastMitch

THat sounds like a pretty cheap price to get a tutorial from you don't you say? I would raise it to maybe 40-45 lol?

michael it is around $45-$46 US dollars.

If diafol charge £45/hour. It would be $70 US dollars per hour.

diafol lives in Wales near England the currency is in British Pound which is this sign £

The British Pound is worth more than the US dollar and the Euro which is this sign is also worth more than the US dollar.

When you graduate from high school and go to college take some economics courses.

commented: oops, thanks for catching that. +8

michael it is around $45-$46 US dollars.
If diafol charge £45/hour. It would be $70 US dollars per hour.
diafol lives in Wales near England the currency is in British Pound which is this sign £
The British Pound is worth more than the US dollar and the Euro which is this sign € is also worth more than the US dollar.
When you graduate from high school and go to college take some economics courses.

No, i knew that... I was just joking around that he charges pretty cheap (he should charge £40+ for his services) prices for his assistance. I just forgot to put the british pound symbol. Sorry for the confusion :)

Member Avatar for diafol

Heh heh. I said start at £30/hr. I'd feel pretty rubbish if I charged more than that for showing somebody how to switch the computer on or typing echo "hello world";

Anyway, I was only kidding. Making the point that if you want help of that nature, be prepared to pay, otherwise you can use google to a certain point and then ask a specific question.

My price will grow exponentially to the stupidity of the question at hand :D (Fortunately for me, there's no limit to human stupidity.)

For starters, you can ckeck out this link

Just search your requirement in Google, you will definitely get lots of tutorials there. 

Your best shot is Google. However, if you can afford; then you have a dozen offers just as shown above!!

Your prices were to high! Hahahahaha. But still thanks for the replies and links :D

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.