I have a task in which i have to take some raw data in form of xml and then put that data in data tables using data set and aftre that i have to generate a report from that.Any help would be appreciated.

Contributors
Replies
Views
3 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by eonejames
Featured Replies
    __avd 1,826   3 Years Ago

You can populate the `DataSet` by selecting any one of .net XML API (XmlDocument (DOM), LINQ to XML or XPathNavigator). Read More

http://www.daniweb.com/web-development/aspnet/threads/372792/read-xml-file-using-asp.netc Read More

Yes John, I can help you in this case. Can you send us you xml file? first we want to check your file separated by with symbol for a example ("", /,=)

Regards,
David

Votes + Comments
any xml file would be accepted....as we have to just create a sample.Please post code here as i am new to .net and dont have so much idea of this.

You can populate the DataSet by selecting any one of .net XML API (XmlDocument (DOM), LINQ to XML or XPathNavigator).

any xml file would be accepted....as we have to just create a sample.Please post code here as i am new to .net and dont have so much idea of this.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.