hi!!!

guyz i want to know if asp.net is easy to use?because i want to make a web application, and i want o use asp.net and i want to learn the basic codes of asp.net

thanks!!!..plz help^_^

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Once you learn C# or VB.NET Language, .net framework TYPES system, HTML, CSS and JavaScript, I'm sure you can develop webapp easily.

One of the best things about ASP.NET is one of the worst as well. ASP.NET makes it too easy to develop web applications. When I first was interested in web development, I downloaded Visual Studio and in just a few hours I had my first dynamic web application running on a web server. I built it using visual tools, dragging and dropping controls on the screen. I had no idea what any of that was about. After a few months of messing around with it, I realized that I really didnt know how anything about web development, I just knew how to work with some basic controls.

So, I had to stop, and start from the beginning. If you are really interested in web development and you have an interest in ASP.NET, my recommendation is for you to learn in the following sequence...

HTML --> CSS --> JavaScript --> AJAX --> jQuery --> ASP.NET --> SQL

I really like developing in ASP.NET. I think its easy to use and a pretty powerful framework.

I started to learned, HTML, CSS, Python, JavaScrip and 7 moths ago ASP.NET 4.5, I like develop web pages in ASP.NET, it allows to create consisting websites thrue the use of Master pages that combined HTM, CSS and backend code all in one powerful framework. I recomend the beginniers book from Imar Spaanjaars, it helped me to expand my knowlage.....Good Luck!!

I recomend below for beginnings.

Beginning ASP.NET 4.5: in C# and VB ---Imar Spaanjaars ISBN-13: 978-1118311806
http://forums.asp.net/post/5239633.aspx

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.