I am trying to connect to the Ms access database using PHP. The database, that I created has '.accdb' as an extension. I tried the following steps. but I get this error "The specified DSN contains an architecture mismatch between the Driver and Application". Any ideas??
- Go to your control panel and Open the Administrative Tools icon in your Control Panel.
- Double-click on the Data Sources (ODBC) icon inside.
- Choose the System DSN tab.
- Click on Add in the System DSN tab.
- Select the Microsoft Access Driver. Click Finish.
- In the next screen, click Select to locate the database.
- Give the database a Data Source Name (DSN).
- Click OK.
Edited by pritaeas: Moved.