I have a displaytag to display results. But in this displaytag, I want the corresponding occid of the row. But I don't know due to some problem, it is showing me the id of the first row only. It works as follows- when i enter a name and click on search , it goes to a servlet which fetches the details and shows in the displaytag. Since i want to edit the details, what I do here is I click on the radio button of a row and click on edit button. The edit button will take the occid and send it to another servlet for futher processing.

<display:table name="requestScope.List" export="true" class="displaytag" sort="list" decorator="checkboxDecorator" excludedParams="_chk" id="itemName" >
            <display:setProperty name="basic.empty.showtable" value="true"  />

<%// <display:column  property="id" title="ID" ></display:column> %>
            <display:column  property="occid" title="Occupant ID"  ></display:column>
            <display:column  title="Check" headerClass="sortable">
                <input type="radio"  id="check" name="check" value="${itemName.occid}" />
            </display:column>
            <display:column  property="firstName" title="First Name" ></display:column>
            <display:column  property="lastName" title="Last Name"   ></display:column>
            <display:column  property="sonOf" title="Father's Name"  ></display:column>
            <display:column  property="district" title="District"  ></display:column>
            <display:column  property="village" title="Village"  ></display:column>

</display:table>
        </p>
        <p>
          <input type="submit" name="EDIT" id="EDIT" value="EDIT" onClick="javascript:checkModify();">
        </p>
Contributors
Replies
Views
3 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by divyang.parmar

Since i want to edit the details, what I do here is I click on the radio button of a row and click on edit button. The edit button will take the occid and send it to another servlet for futher processing.

@divyang.parmar

There should be another file, this is not the file that you edit, this is the frontend that is display on the website.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.