Hi all,
I hope this is the right place to ask
I've been searching high and low for a script that I cannot seem to find.

I'm looking for a script that will allow me to make a list of items with about 6 columns for each item (sortable by each individual column) and each item would have its own dynamically created details page.

There is one script that came very close, it's called Home Inventory and can be found on sourceforge. (I can't post links here)

The problem with that script is that it only allows for 1 login, the admin.
But herein lies the problem, I'd like the page to be accessible by guests.
So others would be able to see the list, browse the items details pages, but not be able to add/edit or delete.

So, does anyone know of a similar script that has multiple user levels, or know of a way to put it into the code over the Home Inventory script?
The developer has abandoned the script so asking there doesn't really help .

Regards,
jasmine

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

I guess, You have to do on your own. If you are not developer then you may post this question in business exchange forum. You will find so many who can do it for you.

I am not sure following will help you or not, but here are some paid and free scripts

http://www.apphp.com/

If you've found exactly what you're looking for with that sourceforge script you mentioned, I can't imagine it would be too difficult to remove authentication from the page you need. If you do decide to go the route urtrivedi suggests and hire a developer, removing authentication from that script might be cheaper than getting a new one built from scratch.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.