Dear friends,

I have the pages for website in html, I need to change those html pages to wordpress.
I don't know how to do that,

Please help me

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

i have yet to venture into wordpress but im pretty sure the languages are php and mysql AND html because its to create websites.

you said:

I have the pages for website in html I need to change those html pages to wordpress.

you don't change html. html is for the interface design. in order to fully utilize wordpress i guess you just have to learn from beginning php and mysql. coz theres really no point of using wordpress if u dont know the basic languages.

php manual
mysql

good luck!

when you've done that then ask more questions and im sure the experts here will be glad to help.

You have to change the CSS & theme to develop a word press website from HTML. These are only the simple ways to convert a html code in word press.

First, you will have to install wordpress on your server and then read this tutorial. Good luck to you.

Go to Youtube and type HTML to WordPress video tutorial. You will see lots of videos that will explain to you.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.