Hi,

Having a problem getting this copy to show up, neither one shows up. There must be something I overlooked...!

I'm really a html guy!

Thanks!
LD

<!-- Start Body Area -->
<div id="bodyArea">

<div class="left">

<span class="headLeft"><?php echo $this->ABOUT_US_TXT; ?>:</span>

<p class="categories">
  <?php
 Welcome!<br />
Interested in recipes, 'eh? There's nothing quite as satisfying as following a recipe and having it come out so good that you want to<br />
make it again and again. Then, maybe adding it to your facorites. Collecting recipes is downright addicting! I'm Leo Duchaine, (say du shane). <br />
I'm 69. Yikkes! I pretty much ate the same stuff, mother's good cooking, for decades. I started making bread at home and have been grabbing <br />
recipes from newspapers, magazines, etc. since then. The Internet has changed everything. You can get tons of great recipes at the click of<br />
 a button. Ain't it great! I started with Usenet in the '80s, those newsgroupes that cover many subjects. 
<br /><br />
I started GHCR to encourage cooking at home. So many people are stuck in the same old rut. They are missing out on great 'fixings that are <br />
not that hard to do. Plus it is so expensive to eat out these days! I try to provide recipes for every taste. It's very interesting if a <br />
short story is provided with a recipe contribution, where it came from, how long it's been around, etc.
<br /><br />
So grab your pots and pans and get into it!
<br /><br />
Have a good time and whip up some great grub!
<br /><br />
Leo Duchaine,<br />
Webmaster<br />
GHCR </p>
  ?>
 Welcome!<br />
Interested in recipes, 'eh? There's nothing quite as satisfying as following a recipe and having it come out so good that you want to<br />
make it again and again. Then, maybe adding it to your facorites. Collecting recipes is downright addicting! I'm Leo Duchaine, (say du shane). <br />
I'm 69. Yikkes! I pretty much ate the same stuff, mother's good cooking, for decades. I started making bread at home and have been grabbing <br />
recipes from newspapers, magazines, etc. since then. The Internet has changed everything. You can get tons of great recipes at the click of<br />
 a button. Ain't it great! I started with Usenet in the '80s, those newsgroupes that cover many subjects. 
<br /><br />
I started GHCR to encourage cooking at home. So many people are stuck in the same old rut. They are missing out on great 'fixings that are <br />
not that hard to do. Plus it is so expensive to eat out these days! I try to provide recipes for every taste. It's very interesting if a <br />
short story is provided with a recipe contribution, where it came from, how long it's been around, etc.
<br /><br />
So grab your pots and pans and get into it!
<br /><br />
Have a good time and whip up some great grub!
<br /><br />
Leo Duchaine,<br />
Webmaster<br />
GHCR </p> </p>

</div>

<div class="right">

<span class="headRight"><?php echo $this->LATEST_RECIPES_TXT; ?>:</span>

<p class="rightP">
    <?php echo $this->LATEST_RECIPES; ?>
  </p>

<span class="headRightMid"><?php echo $this->MOST_POPULAR_TXT; ?>:</span>

<p class="rightP">
    <?php echo $this->MOST_POPULAR; ?>
  </p>

</div>

<br class="break" />

<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>

</div>
<!-- End Body Area -->

Can you elaborate on what you mean by "show up"?

i see that you have included some PHP in your content? I see an opening tag <?php, but then you have alot of text within your opening and closing php tags.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.