I did publish to a local file on my computer. When I tried to upload the files Compiled to my hosting using FileZilla, the project uploaded successfully but i get an error on the first page as below:

Parser Error

Description: An error occurred during the parsing of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific parse error details and modify your source file appropriately. 

Parser Error Message: Could not load the assembly 'App_Web_tuwlsmxq'. Make sure that it is compiled before accessing the page.

Source Error: 

Line 1:  <%@ page language="C#" autoeventwireup="true" inherits="welcome, App_Web_tuwlsmxq" %>
Line 2:  
Line 3:  <!DOCTYPE html>

I don't know why i could face this error, probably related to the fact i did compile locally. For your information, I'm using Hostforlife.eu hosting and i have windows account that supports .NET 4.5.
what do i need to change? or what is the best way uploading a ASP.NET website project to a Hostforlife hosting ?

<%@ page language="C#" autoeventwireup="true" inherits="welcome, App_Web_tuwlsmxq" %>

Do you have the welcome, App_Web_tuwlsmxq in your own code? Inherits should contain the class name of your page.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.