i wanna know how to make this kind of section in wordpress . Eg http://www.quicksprout.com/university/ Niel patel blog has uiversity section where all video are arranged ...can anyone show me the way to make this kind of stuff on my blog

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

The videos can act as portfolio items and then on this page etc. University you'll have the ability to display all portfolio items to be arranged by latest release date. Problem is though you'll need to be sure that your wordpress theme supports a portfolio section and that you'll be able to generate a shortcode for it.

Wish to know what kind of 'section' did you means.
Is it one of below? If no, please do explain more detail on what you wish to achieve.
1. how to embed videos?
2. how to made the alignment on page?
3. how to generated the post of videos onto page?
4. how to create/customize a custom post type to let user input the video related post?

Then, wish to know if you are developing a theme to support this 'section'? or you already got a theme already and wish to customize it(got the permission already)?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.