Hi, I'm a graphic designer and am designing a site using Adobe Muse which creates HTML, CSS, and JavaScript.

Can I export the site as HTML to a developer to integrate with Cold Fusion?

There is a client login portion of the larger site created with Cold Fusion (I believe). My team and I are responsible for the microsites that will attach to it, which do not require any type of database infomation.

Thanks!

Member Avatar for diafol

Let me get this right - you're creating HTML/CSS/JS in order to ouptut HTML that a developer can use for integrating CF into it. What about the CSS/JS? Or is that not important? So you have just plain old HTML. A CF dev should be able to put their tags around a HTML document - why shouldn't they? They'd pretty much just need to tag in the html markup into a .cfm file

There is a client login portion of the larger site created with Cold Fusion (I believe)

Do you know?

My team and I are responsible for the microsites that will attach to it, which do not require any type of database infomation.

So what exactly do you want to know? Christ CF - they measured up the coffin a few years ago, still ticking?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.