please I'm a student of standard institute of tech.. studying comp. sci., we've been asked by our lecturer that all of us should look for all way to view answer on an online CBT(Computer based testing) test which is powered with asp.net, js, HTML, css. plz I'll really appreciate your help thanks.

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

J, welcome to the forum. What you posted a rather wide open topic, your post is missing a key element. It's the question. You didn't ask a question so if I read between the lines it sounds like you are asking for help using search engines.

I mean how can i get to the answer in an online multi choice computer based test.

@John_155. That's still rather vague. I wonder if your question was how to determine the right answer to an online multi choice based test.

The answer would be in the classes and books used to teach the class and in the code behind the tests. I hope you are not asking how to reveal the answers to a test.

thanks 4 ur replies sir. Our lecturer ask us to go and research on how to determine the right answer to an online multi choice based test.... Please help me sir...thanks

@John_155.

Then the right answer to the test is the answer the teacher programmed into the test. No one but the teacher will have the right answer to the test but you can use the course material to learn about the subject and give you the best chance of picking the right answer.

It's a research exercise, i've gotten 1 as "course material"... please any oda 1?.

It's a research exercise, i've gotten 1 as "course material"... please any oda 1?.

I took a moment to read all your posts and still read the same question. You want to know the right answer to an online CBT (course) and maybe just maybe you are slyly asking how to cheat the test. That is, maybe you think by examining the asp.net, HTML, javascript code you can get the right answer.

Frankly that's just a bad idea as when you get a job, that won't help you as you never learned the subject matter.

Member Avatar for diafol

Each elucidation is getting more bizarre. Will the OP just come out and say, in simple words what it is you want. All this cryptic shit is getting nowhere

commented: I worry that it's April 1 and the OP doesn't want to tell all. +12

Leo: "You seem troubled. What's on your mind"?

Phyllis: "My daughter, Bess, wants to marry a boy whose parents are midgets."

Leo: "What's her problem? Can't she find one?"

commented: Skip to 15:15 at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asAnq61GZ8g +12
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.