Hello,

I have this laravel file that is already works but when I try to set it offline it does not works I wonder why?

I try to do this:

framework_freshway\framework.env

DB_HOST=localhost DB_DATABASE=wwwsoulf_revsoul DB_USERNAME=root DB_PASSWORD=

http://localhost/framework_freshway/public_html/

Whoops, looks like something went wrong.

3/3 ErrorException in 1319c52207fd4f3069a97397543698e4 line 1275: Trying to get property of non-object (View: C:\xampp\htdocs\framework_freshway\framework\resources\views\home.blade.php) (View: C:\xampp\htdocs\framework_freshway\framework\resources\views\home.blade.php)

http://localhost/framework_freshway/public_html/index.php

<?php

/**
 * Laravel - A PHP Framework For Web Artisans
 * @package  Laravel
 * @author   Taylor Otwell <taylorotwell@gmail.com>
 */

/*
|--------------------------------------------------------------------------
| Register The Auto Loader
|
| Composer provides a convenient, automatically generated class loader for
| our application. We just need to utilize it! We'll simply require it
| into the script here so that we don't have to worry about manual
| loading any of our classes later on. It feels nice to relax.
|
*/

require __DIR__.'/../framework/bootstrap/autoload.php';

/*
| Turn On The Lights
|
| We need to illuminate PHP development, so let us turn on the lights.
| This bootstraps the framework and gets it ready for use, then it
| will load up this application so that we can run it and send
| the responses back to the browser and delight our users.
|
*/

$app = require_once __DIR__.'/../framework/bootstrap/app.php';

/*
| Run The Application
|
| Once we have the application, we can handle the incoming request
| through the kernel, and send the associated response back to
| the client's browser allowing them to enjoy the creative
| and wonderful application we have prepared for them.
|
*/

$kernel = $app->make(Illuminate\Contracts\Http\Kernel::class);

$response = $kernel->handle(
$request = Illuminate\Http\Request::capture()
);

$response->send();

$kernel->terminate($request, $response);

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

Member Avatar for diafol

Have a look at this thread:

https://laracasts.com/discuss/channels/laravel/unable-to-connect-to-the-laravel-framework

Somebody has exactly the same issue as you. Ok, this is wasting everybody's time - you send the same question to multiple sites - you get people to spend their precious time trying to help you, only to find that you've already been supplied with a solution on a different site.

Bye.

commented: Good move! I already gave up on him months ago. +7

It appears you are spamming your questions. That's taking more than your fair share of free help.
I think you are thinking

Why not maximize your odds by posting it on twenty sites!

Yes, I just have not find the answer yet. That's why I posted the same questions on two threads. I will close the thread once I find out the answer.

Member Avatar for diafol

Both threads were posted a day ago, within hours of one another. This is no excuse. While you sit back and let everybody else sort out your mess, many coders will have wasted their time. Closing a thread once you get a solution does not negate the wasted hours. Be a considerate thread starter and limit yourself to one site at a time. If you don't get any joy in a few days, fine, but your starting point should not be to flood sites with the same questions. You will get placed on ignore lists - real and virtual.

Yes, I just have not find the answer yet. That's why I posted the same questions on two threads. I will close the thread once I find out the answer.

Wrong answer.

Not to over-analyze, but the repeated use of the word "I" coupled with the lack of any other pronoun or comments in direct response to people telling you you are committing a major breach of forum ettiquette is telling here.

It's selfish behavior. You may not have intended it as such, but the correct response to the above posters pointing that out should have been some sort of "Whoops. My bad. Sorry. Didn't realize that was a problem. Now that I do, I won't do it anymore." Then either close your other similar threads or link them to a single thread or tell people about the other threads or something, anything that prevents Persons A, B, C, and D from spending their time giving the same answer at the same time on different threads because they all thought it was the only thread out there.

Now that you DO know that it's bad ettiquette, you don't need to grovel, but you DO need to stop. Listen, learn, acknowledge, improve, and carry on and it'll soon be water under the bridge. It's not the end of the world. Folks are pretty forgiving. If you continue in this fashion, you'll be "that guy" and as the saying goes, "Don't be that guy".

commented: Stop and learn is hard lesson for some. +12

okay, I will place more focus placing on the laravel forum or distinguish the post content if I post it here. Thanks.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.