Looking for a web application development company for an enterprise-based web app project. Can anyone suggest me an experienced web app development organization?

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Unfortunately I don’t know of any, and DaniWeb isn’t really designed to be a marketplace or allow such solicitations.

However, as a general rule of thumb, I would avoid contracting agencies for large, enterprise-scale products. Agencies are typically designed to handle one-off projects that are a scope of one week to a few months in length. If you need long term maintenance of your project, I would hire one or two people in-house.

Web App is in trend and a must-need for every business to upgrade their operations level.
If you will search on Google you will find web app development companies filled with experience and expert manpower. You can consult the web application development companies there and select the one which is suitable for your business requirements.
Do check their budget structure in detail which will help you in saving yourself from hidden costs at the end of the project. Also, don't forget to check the service offerings and testimonials of the organization.

commented: Insightful +0

When looking for a web application development company for an enterprise-based web app project, it's important to do your own research to find a web application development company that has the necessary experience and expertise for your project. You can check the company's portfolio, read their client reviews, and talk to their team members to get a sense of their capabilities and work style. Additionally, it is also important to look at their development methodology, technology stack, and past project experience to ensure they are a good fit for your project. Be sure to also consider factors like budget, location, and communication preferences when making your selection, and choose a reputable web application development company that meets all your requirement.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.