Dani, thanks for your suggestion. After I tried linkautomate, I decide to buy it. The software's features are powerful and configurable. Thanks, and I don't need to spend time to source another software.
I'm glad you decided to purchase it. I tried it - it was really nice, just wasn't for me. I was happier having to do some coding myself, but instead using a script heavily integrated into these forums.
I use it on a few of my sites and its a good way to increase your inbound links. Please sign up for a link and you approve or disapprove, this script will also check yourback links to see if they are still linking.
•Show Reciprocal Link Page Rank
•Automatic reciprocal link checker
• Category and Link indexing
• Admin link approval
• Category link approval
• Categories and links can be added, edited or deleted
• Web based administration area with easy navigation.
• Administer Links Lite from any internet connected computer in the world.
• Secure administration area
• Easy configuration
• Ability to change username and password
• Notification of link submission
• Show or hide latest links
• Search facility
• Set the number of and latest links to be displayed
• All colors, fonts and sizes can be customized through a stylesheet
• Adjustable recordset paging for links page
• Uses an Access 2000 relational database with full referential integrity.
• Free Technical Support
• and much much more...
Written in ASP, VBScript. No components to be installed.
All the ASP pages must be run through an ASP enabled web server - Microsoft IIS 4 or above.
If you are unsure whether your webserver supports ASP then send
your webhosting company an email asking them.
Links Lite will not work on other platforms.
Email component - CDONTS, CDO, ASPMail. (Can be modified to support other components upon request)
This script uses a Microsoft Access 2000.
The Access database is provided with examples.
This script will work for IE and Netscape 4 browsers and above.
Befor Buy please download the component test and check your server compatibility.