Hi every body..
i have some problem,, problem is that i want to make a prepaid customer pages.. like that a customer enter an activation code
& access code, mysql verify it(if data exists in database).That
the code are matched and then go to next page named as
registration page where user inputs their details like Fullname,
Username,password,confirm password,Ic number,H/P,Email
for confirmation (When he click submit a link shows that
a confirmation email is sent to ur mail.).Then their he click
the link and the username & password is activated.But
With from current date to 1 month.After 1 month the the activation code & access code expired and message shwn when he login
to his account that ur account is expired plz renew it.
If any body have some idea ,plz share with me.
i will be thankful.
And thanks in advance...

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

If you can trust the server's date to be accurate, set an expiration date in the database when the link is created. If the user attempts to access that link after the date, then obviously it's expired.

Please take the time to use full english and write out all your words. It's much easier to read and read quickly. I often burn the last few minutes before class by reading various forums.

If you can trust the server's date to be accurate, set an expiration date in the database when the link is created. If the user attempts to access that link after the date, then obviously it's expired.

Please take the time to use full english and write out all your words. It's much easier to read and read quickly. I often burn the last few minutes before class by reading various forums.

Thanks for ur reply dropper.
U have any script on this title or not,
Plz if u have can u share with me.

Who is dropper? Puckdropper replied, not someone named dropper.

I have no such script, you'll have to do your own work. We're here to help you program, not do it for you.

Thanks Alot.......................

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.