hi ,

Good Morning.

Well i would like ot know how i could parse this URl in PHP as parse_url() would give me a query part ...the problem is actually i want to parse the query part of URl thatg we get using the parse_url.

for eg: the url below if we want to extract do and filename out...how one could get these values if this url is one parameter.

http://f4plus.rediff.com/iris/Main?do=readmail&view=full&filename=1166691819.S.5777.5806.webmail98.rediffmail.com.old&login=hbmarar&folder=Inbox

thanks in advance , I remain

harish

do=readmail&view=full&filename=1166691819.S.5777.5806.webmail98.rediffmail.com.old&login=hbmarar

need to match "filename=" and then take the string as a value and then also similiarity i need to search "login=" and take the login name for hashing.

help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

do=readmail&view=full&filename=1166691819.S.5777.5806.webmail98.rediffmail.com.old&login=hbmarar

need to match "filename=" and then take the string as a value and then also similiarity i need to search "login=" and take the login name for hashing.

help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Use the parse_str() function.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.