Hi all,

I have been working in software development field for the last 13 years, most of my projects were done FoxPro, Visual foxpro, SQL server database backend and some of the small projects in VB(not good VB programmer). all my applications are desktop, client server applications. now I wanted switch over to web based application development, I request you to advice me to choose a platform with minimum learning curve and at the same time a reliable platform.

Also please guide me how can I get started with new platform.

Thanks in advance

Jijo

Ok..buddy keep working.I am happy to know that you have spent thirteen whole years tricking your head with dry codes.
If i had been in your place , i would have all copy pasted from some one else. :mrgreen:

Hi

Thanks for your advice, But I didn't understand what you wanted to convey . why I didn't change to web development earlier becoz , my main concentration was in ERP implementations, System analysis & design and consultations job. I just mentioned only my experience in development field, but I still enjoy in developing something MY OWN ( no cut&paste )

Pls reply if you have something usefull

thanks

Jijo

Ok..buddy keep working.I am happy to know that you have spent thirteen whole years tricking your head with dry codes.
If i had been in your place , i would have all copy pasted from some one else. :mrgreen:

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.