I'm looking for two Web Developers experienced in E-commerce projects preferrably within tourism industry but this is not crucial.

Key skills: ASP.NET, C#, SII, SEO.

A globally recognised company is looking to bring on board a couple of Web Developers who know what they want and can prove themselves.

This is an excellent opportunity to get a Permanent job and gain experience with a known brand operating worldwide.

The position is based in London, UK and as it is urgent only candidates who can visit our office this week (i.e. residents of Greater London) can be considered.

The company pays £30-40k p.a. depending on experience + £6k p.a. car allowance and 15% bonus.

If you are interested or can recommend anyone the number to call is 020 7469 0832 or 07982 683 226.

Hope you find the above interesting and sorry to post it here.

Kind Regards

Tommy

Hi Tommy,
Are you still looking for ASP.Net Web Developer. If yes please let me know. I have up to 3 years of experince in web and software development using ASP/ASP.Net, VB.net, C-sharp, Dhtml, CSS, JavaScript, Sql Sever and others.
My Contact No. is 07939501986.

Thanking You,
Regards,
Abdul Sattar Khan.
Email: khan.a.sattar@gmail.com

I'm looking for two Web Developers experienced in E-commerce projects preferrably within tourism industry but this is not crucial.

Key skills: ASP.NET, C#, SII, SEO.

A globally recognised company is looking to bring on board a couple of Web Developers who know what they want and can prove themselves.

This is an excellent opportunity to get a Permanent job and gain experience with a known brand operating worldwide.

The position is based in London, UK and as it is urgent only candidates who can visit our office this week (i.e. residents of Greater London) can be considered.

The company pays £30-40k p.a. depending on experience + £6k p.a. car allowance and 15% bonus.

If you are interested or can recommend anyone the number to call is 020 7469 0832 or 07982 683 226.

Hope you find the above interesting and sorry to post it here.

Kind Regards

Tommy

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.