Hey all

I am kind of stuck with this WP issue......
The issue is this , client wants different layouts in the same theme. for eg: the home page will be 1 layout and other pages(posts) will be having different layouts.(having different CSS). How can i do this with a single WP installation? I have searched online but i could not find a neat solution.
or is it possible with 2 WP installations with single DB?
Help very much appreciated..
got a deadline :(

Thanks in advance
Prati

Hey all

I am kind of stuck with this WP issue......
The issue is this , client wants different layouts in the same theme. for eg: the home page will be 1 layout and other pages(posts) will be having different layouts.(having different CSS). How can i do this with a single WP installation? I have searched online but i could not find a neat solution.
or is it possible with 2 WP installations with single DB?
Help very much appreciated..
got a deadline :(

Thanks in advance
Prati

Hello guys

not a single reply for my question....... disappointed :( :(
I have googled too much already.. I tried with 2 WP isntalaltions and single DB but that would not change the theme as required by the client.
Help Help Help !

Thanks

am working with wordpress for a client myself, but am currently busy working on his static pages.
ill need to know how to do this too!
will someone pleaze reply????

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.