mindfrost82 0 Light Poster

I posted this question in the Webmasters Lounge, then I saw the sticky about not posting technical questions there, so I'm re-posting it here.

It doesn't necessarily have to be PHP, but that's what the rest of the site is coded in.

I'm using IIS on Windows 2k3 R2.

What I'm wanting to do is create a folder called /accounts/ on the server that requires Integrated Windows Authentication. I can do that, no problem.

Then from there I want subfolders, but I only want it to show the subfolders that user is authorized to view.

For example, say I have a user named test and test2. Then I have a folder setup like this:

/accounts/
/accounts/test/
/accounts/test2/

Now when I go to the /accounts/ folder from a browser it will prompt me to login. If I login with the test user, I only want it to show the test folder and hide all other folders. If I login with the test2 user it would show the test2 folder and hide all other folders.

So maybe I could have an index.php script in the accounts folder that contains the redirect information.

Is this possible, and if so, how would I do this? I've tried all different kinds of permissions, but everything seems to either hide everything or show everything. If I login at test and click on the test2 folder it won't give me access, which is fine, but I would rather have it not show the entire test2 folder.

Is there any kind of variable that is passed during the login that I could use as a redirect?

For example, if I setup the Home Directory for the test user to /accounts/test/, is there anyway to pull that directory with PHP (or another scripting language) and set it to redirect to their home directory?

Thanks for any help.