Hi,
I have some problem while displaying the content with special characters like other language especially from Belgium Dutch characters, I meant the exact database table content [Belgium Dutch characters] not displayed in respective pages but only shows the other symbol like? [Question mark], please help me to avoid this problem, if anybody has some function please provide the same and advance thanks for your help
Awaiting for your positive reply ……..

Contributors
Replies
Views
10 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by Nick Evan

Can you give a piece of example code? I don't understand what the problem is. What special chars in Dutch/Belgium language are you talking about. I'm from the Netherlands and I don't know any 'special' characters :-O

Edited by Nick Evan: n/a

Can you give a piece of example code? I don't understand what the problem is. What special chars in Dutch/Belgium language are you talking about. I'm from the Netherlands and I don't know any 'special' characters :-O

the special characte look like ................

œÏïÎîÔôËÊÉÈëêéèÀàçÍíóÓéèÉÈÚúáàÁÀãñÑÖöÜüßÉ

the above char is not display excatly only look like ? and etc

do you have any encoding function in PHP and Javascript ,if so please help me ,thank u

What character-set is your database using? I'm using latin1 and I don't have the problem

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.