Hi,
I have some problem while displaying the content with special characters like other language especially from Belgium Dutch characters, I meant the exact database table content [Belgium Dutch characters] not displayed in respective pages but only shows the other symbol like? [Question mark], please help me to avoid this problem, if anybody has some function please provide the same and advance thanks for your help
Awaiting for your positive reply ……..

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Can you give a piece of example code? I don't understand what the problem is. What special chars in Dutch/Belgium language are you talking about. I'm from the Netherlands and I don't know any 'special' characters :-O

Can you give a piece of example code? I don't understand what the problem is. What special chars in Dutch/Belgium language are you talking about. I'm from the Netherlands and I don't know any 'special' characters :-O

the special characte look like ................

œÏïÎîÔôËÊÉÈëêéèÀàçÍíóÓéèÉÈÚúáàÁÀãñÑÖöÜüßÉ

the above char is not display excatly only look like ? and etc

do you have any encoding function in PHP and Javascript ,if so please help me ,thank u

What character-set is your database using? I'm using latin1 and I don't have the problem

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.