I have done coding for custmization of web page using drag and drop. After customization i need to save the change they made using javascript.please give some idea.

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Can't be done in Javascript, at least not if you are not using Ajax. You must be using some kind of server side technology, yes? Use that to ship back data to the server so that the changes made by the client are persisted and shown to him next time he logs in your site.

Can't be done in Javascript, at least not if you are not using Ajax. You must be using some kind of server side technology, yes? Use that to ship back data to the server so that the changes made by the client are persisted and shown to him next time he logs in your site.

Yes I agree. But I am not storing the data. Data in the table should be dynamic. i need to store the position of the table.The best example is igoogle. We can custamize the table.Can we do using javascript cookies.cookies stores the position .

Yes, cookies can store any kind of textual data, if that's what you are looking for.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.