Hi,

I have a task to convert HTML files to PDF files and i have no clue how to start. Can anyone advice as to how to go about doing this conversion from HTML to PDF?

Thanks in advance,

Regards,
nsrivi

Contributors
Replies
Views
9 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by madz015

in php, you have fpdf classes to convert html/text to pdf. I guess there are classes in .net to do the same . Which server side scripting language are you using ?

in php, you have fpdf classes to convert html/text to pdf. I guess there are classes in .net to do the same . Which server side scripting language are you using ?

Hi.. I need the same thing. I have succeed in php using fpdf but i need it for Classic asp or javascript code . Can Anyone help?

Thanks in advance.

Mukul

Hi

Is there anyone who was able to do this? I also need it..Please share it with us..

Thank you so much!..

madz015

This thread was started 2 1/2 years ago.

Since that time a lot of solutions of varying quality have come along, some of them free.

You might start by Googling for "html to pdf" .

i'm giving the whole information how to convert html to pdf by using javascipt only.

Er, no.
What you posted uses java.

And a link to the page you copied it from would have been enough.

@fxm

Yes..there are a lot on the internet but its running..I need a javascript code for it and will convert immediately without an event needed..

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.