I am a Btech Computer Science students, Guyz please give me some project ideas for my main project..i have one idea in mind it's a garbage collector in c..it's an old idea i want to add new features...plz help....

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

>> Guyz please give me some project ideas for my main project.

It would be easier to provide help if you mention what interests you and on what topic you would like to do your project on.

>> Guyz please give me some project ideas for my main project.

It would be easier to provide help if you mention what interests you and on what topic you would like to do your project on.

i like to make a garbage collector in python or c..But it's a samll project and i like to add some new features but can't think of any... Guyz plz help

An idea generator, and let me know when you've made it ... I'll borrow it!

Understanding that coders are not always the most creative, I saw contact me and we will brainstorm to make the next big thing....I am an IT Ops Manager, and is very creative but I am unable to code....I am looking for a team of coders that I can work with to bring some of my ideas to life.....

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.