Please i am now in my final year and decided to do a project in Network Security.But presently i am blank as to what doable projects i can research on.Please Help suggest projects which you think is good and doable.Post here or email me on

*** frank.kent@yahoo.com ***

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

Rewrite the syslog protocol to use TCP by default, using an SSL tunnel. That'd sure make MY life easier..

just implement DES algorithm..

just implement DES algorithm..

Thanks Alot for your Idea i thought of that aswell....So Basically in my research part wanna do a comparative work on DES vs AES then on the practical Part I implement DES...Any Ideas of a programming Application which i can build to demonstrate DES Algorithm? And which Programming Language is best suited for it? Please just your advice will help.

Rewrite the syslog protocol to use TCP by default, using an SSL tunnel. That'd sure make MY life easier..

Thanks for your recommendation,but i think that will be harder for me.Any more challenging or doable ideas?

hi..
until i know c,c++, java, c#.. In my view, java language is well suited to implement DES algorithm application.. Even java language contain security package to develop RSA,DES algorithm..

can any of u guys suggest me a project related to cryptographic analysis or anything in this field

give me any suggation for project topic on network security

hii i am in final year engineering. can you give me training report on software security network

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.