Been moving into the new office and the snowstorms keep putting a damper on things. I've finally got my SVN server set up again in our new office so I can start coding once again. Was there anything anyone wanted me to look at over the past few days?

Recommended Answers

All 11 Replies

Often times, the site takes too long to load. Occasionally, I get a "waiting for available socket" when that happens (chrome status).

Passing this info along to James ... :)

Member Avatar for iamthwee

Still sluggish, especially when post reply.

Member Avatar for diafol

Yep editing posts and then saving seems to hang, then as I get ready to remove Daniweb from my Bookmarks in a fit of pique, it goes through :)

Also parent forum thread listings (WebDev) doesn't seem to be showing uptodate last poster in some threads. Sorry bit off topic.

//EDIT

Okay, I have it. It was due to me deleting a post (my own) then editing it and "undeleting" it. It didn't show although it was definitely undeleted.

Yeah, I just logged into the servers and there's definitely an above normal load average. This is all on James, though. Not on my end :(

daniweb too slow , today.
what happened ?

Site is running slow for me as well.

I agree it needs sorting pronto and I'm on James' ass. Feel free to bitch to him directly to get this done!! Please!! :)

Member Avatar for diafol

Glad to see that you're taking ownership of the issue and protecting your backroom staff :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.