Carrying on from the thread "What is on your Christmas List?"

What did everyone actually get for Christmas? Did anyone get any naff gifts? Do tell us!

I did get that wireless router i was after :) So i am happy. The worst gift i got, is quite tough seeing as all my presents where quite good. I would have to pick a box of chocolates that had a lot of coffee flavoured ones, yuck :scared:

So what did the whole of Daniweb get?

Recommended Answers

All 14 Replies

PDA, money , clothes etc....

I will be away until after the new year btw

Sadness, depression, and stressfulness

If you must know.

Socks, cds, and this this old book by George Orwell (This one I don't mind so much, because I've been kinda wanting to read it and I was too lazy to go to the library).

A fever, which I still have...

Aww seems like Santa bought sorrow and misery, ah shucks! :D

If you must know.

Socks, cds, and this this old book by George Orwell (This one I don't mind so much, because I've been kinda wanting to read it and I was too lazy to go to the library).

Which one?

Animal farm + 1984 are good.

1984, read animal farm like 6 years ago

1984 is good

I don't like 1984, Animal Farm is far superior.

1984 is one of my favorite books. It's crazy how it became such a major part of pop culture that people will quote it and yet never even know they're quoting a book or that such a book exists at all.

Down with data mining! Big Brother is watching! What's that you say? Big Brother is from a book?!

i love how the stuf he mentions is now true. CCTV, voice recognition etc....

and is it me or is newespeak really leetish?

I thought it was a good idea to go for a swim at the stroke of midnight... but apparently I have a cold now, so maybe not. Then I went for another on the 26th... Seems to have cured the first one but I have another now...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.