Hope they post the rankings..hehehe

What tittle will I get after I reach to 400 post?

What does it matter? No one cares.

commented: heh +3

Ohh grumpy josh. Do you never grow up?
If you interested in ranks you can search for them and you will find your answer. However I like this answer from dani sometimes back

I refuse to post a listing of all of the possible user titles, because it is incentive to keep on posting to see what your next user title will be!

commented: Shut up. -2
commented: Josh is being infantile again. +6

Nicely said Dani!

I have over 900 posts and my title is "Posting Shark"

Now, if I could just get rid of that stupid infraction mark:
1/0(0)

What does that mean?

>Now, if I could just get rid of that stupid infraction mark: 1/0(0)
>What does that mean?
It means you've received a warning through the infraction system. The first number is warnings, the second number is infractions, and the third is the number of active infraction points you've accumulated. You can find details about the most recent infractions on your user control panel.

>Now, if I could just get rid of that stupid infraction mark: 1/0(0)
>What does that mean?
It means you've received a warning through the infraction system. The first number is warnings, the second number is infractions, and the third is the number of active infraction points you've accumulated. You can find details about the most recent infractions on your user control panel.

I will work diligently to avoid any further bad behaviour. On the other hand, I have to test the limits to know where they are.

> I have to test the limits to know where they are.
Or you could just read the rules page to know what they are :)

> I have to test the limits to know where they are.
Or you could just read the rules page to know what they are :)

I can feel for Lardmeister. It's like writing software, you know the rules, but you still need to test it. Sorry, just young age thinking. My Mom could tell you lots about this here rebel. Eventually, when we get old and stale it will stop.

Lardmeister, I think you are okay. That's why they give you a warning at first, much milder than an infraction.

Not quite sure what happens if you get warnings on totally different 'bad behaviour'? Do two warnings add up to an infraction no matter what? That would make it hard for you to test the limits. It's tough to beat kids, I mean younger folks, into submission.

No, warnings don't add up to an infraction. But if you violate the rule again, you'll receive an infraction for the offense, since you were already warned.

No, warnings don't add up to an infraction. But if you violate the rule again, you'll receive an infraction for the offense, since you were already warned.

Sorry to be so late in chiming in, but I feel much saver now. My folks live at the edge of a golf course and I get battle hardened as to foul language by the many duffers out there. One should think that if one pays $50,000 a year just to belong to the golf club, one would at least take lessons from the pro.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.