Recommended Answers

All 17 Replies

Very humerous and very very true. I saw a lot of drunks like that when I tended bar 30 years ago.

lol nice

Somebody forgot the corkscrew and for several days we had to live on nothing but food and water.
-- WC Fields

That's not a drinking issue, it's a drink-management issue. In my opinion if you're stupid enough to drink enough to make you do those things then you deserve them.

Funny movies...
i heard sometimes people drink to keep their body still warm (in winter). this reason can be accepted or not?

lol I think its true Jx_man

Funny movies...
i heard sometimes people drink to keep their body still warm (in winter). this reason can be accepted or not?

In Siberia they drink vodka because most other 'drinkems' are frozen solid.

haha that was great.
I hate the idea of smoking, drugs or alcohol. All my life its been "If its addictive, dont try it in the first place"

does that include chocolate?

does that include chocolate?

ah-ha you have discovered a flaw in my concept....no it doesnt include chocolate, because an addiction to that is unrepairable! there is no possible solution for the dangers of great tasting chocolate

Alcohol in moderation is not addictive -- I nibbled a little bit for roughly 40 years without getting addicted to it.

Tobacco is another matter altogether -- even just ONE cigarette can be addictive due to all the harmful chemicals tobacco companies put into their products. And I've heard its the hardest kind of addiction to overcome.

Don't know about illegal drugs -- never tried them.

Don't know about illegal drugs -- never tried them.

did you never try them because you knew you could get addicted? - perhaps my theory works :D

coffee of course is as addictive as is heroine. A single snort can get you hooked for life.
Yet most people will violently object to that fact (which is of course a clear sign of their addiction, pot smokers also deny the addictive nature of their addiction).

Addiction for anything is bad (at least that is what I think). I myself was addicted to computer games once.

Never have and never will try cigs/drugs, but Jack Daniels is my friend!

Very humerous and very very true. I saw a lot of drunks like that when I tended bar 30 years ago.

You're just a jack of all trades, aren't you AD?

He's a Jack Daniels of all trades :twisted:

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.