Just because you can doesn't mean you should, that is a fact of life
~King Crimson

World's big misfortune is this that the fools are full of confidence and the intelligents are full of doubts.

"Eating my own words has never given me indigestion."
-- Sir Winston Leonard Spencer-Churchill

- to be happy, don't do whatever you like, instead "like whatever you do" ;
'coz happiness comes not from having much to live on, but having much to live for.

happy day ahead everyone! ~_^

I bought an Apple computer,
there was a worm in it!
-- Rodney Dangerfield

"Freedom is not a permission for chaos" - (from the MGM 'The Dot and the Line' cartoon)

He wouldn't be able to poor pi$$ out of a boot, even if told the instructions were written on the sole.

-Lyndon B. Johnson

After all is said and done, more is said than done.
-- Hank Dryer

"To be is to do"-Socrates
"To do is to be"-Sartre
"Do Be Do Be Do"-Unknown

When i'm sad, i stop being sad and be awesome instead - how i met your mother

"All propaganda has to be popular and has to accommodate itself to the comprehension of the least intelligent of those whom it seeks to reach." - Adolf Hitler

"We should not pretend to understand the world only by the intellect; we apprehend it just as much by feeling. Therefore, the judgment of the intellect is, at best, only the half of truth, and must, if it be honest, also come to an understanding of its inadequacy."

To do is to be - previously stated
To be is to do - previously stated
Do be do be do - Sinatra
Yaba daba dooo - Fred Flintstone

Lack of money is the root of all evil.
-- Senator Burnsbee

"God made the integers; all else is the work of man."
-- German mathematician Leopold Kronecker

"With or without religion, good people will do good, and evil people will do evil. But for good people to do evil, that takes religion."
-- physicist Steven Weinberg

"It was when Lucifer first congratulated himself upon his angelic behavior that he became the tool of evil"

Where did this quote come from as it is virtually impossible that Lucifer congratulated himself, as his true mission could only partially succeed by definition. Lucifer (lux, light bringer) is erroneously associated with Satan. Lucifer voluntarily cast him/her/it self out of heaven to bring light to those in the lower world, i.e. earth but his "hell", just as Jesus did as well as others in between, and was possibly older and higher than Jehovah in the original works, and so had to be demonized by the early Catholic Church which was based on Jesus as the one Christ,

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts!"
---- Daniel Patrick Moynihan

Morality deals with the ideal world.
Economy deals with the real world.

Here's to a long life and a merry one
A quick death and an easy one
A pretty girl and an honest one
A cold beer and another one!
-- Irish Saying

Here's to a long life and a merry one
A quick death and an easy one
A pretty girl and an honest one
A cold beer and another one!
-- Irish Saying

Learn from mistakes of others - you can never live long enough to make them all yourself

Julius Robert Oppenheimer

Now, I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.

Poor guy, how could he have known?

My mother always tell me " When there is a will, there is always a way "

"We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals."
--- Immanuel Kant

Everybody is the own architect of his own future

"I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying."
>> Michael Jordan

"If a man hasn't discovered what he will die for, he isn't fit to live". - Martin Luther King

"Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world."
-- Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

“The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.”
-- Mahatma Gandhi (2 October 1869 – 30 January 1948)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.