I havent used ikobo in a while and figured i would start using it again. So i created two new products and no matter what browser i use i can not seem to pull up the payment page... its just blank.

I used the code they provided and it still does not work. Anyone else using ikobo.com and having problems with them?

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

I havent used ikobo in a while and figured i would start using it again. So i created two new products and no matter what browser i use i can not seem to pull up the payment page... its just blank.

I used the code they provided and it still does not work. Anyone else using ikobo.com and having problems with them?

Think you missed this, i got this email other day

Here is the email message:

NOTICE OF TERMINATION OF MERCHANT SERVICES

Please be advised that effective immediately iKobo, Inc.is ceasing to provide processing for merchant services in order to comply with a direct request from VISA International under their processing regulations. This request from VISA has no impact on our person-to-person money transfer product.

Your merchant account has been changed to not allow for new sales and your current funds will be available to you under the existing terms using your iKard. Please update your web site to remove iKobo as a payment provider.

We apologize for the timing of this action.

sounds like they were up to something

they always get caught sooner or later

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.