Well i like to watch Tom & Jerry, Bugs Bunny and Pink Panther so i wish to know that what is your favorite cartoon character.

Recommended Answers

All 44 Replies

I think I have outgrown cartoon characters quite some time ago.;)

Avatar is probably the closest I'll get to any "cartoons".:)

The little girl from the oblongs. Lol.

Tinker Bell
The little pixie's adventures bring a smile to my face.

Yakko, Wakko and Dot.

commented: Dot ! +0

Secretly, I have a soft spot for Hank Hill <3 haaha

I think you guys won't even think about this charocter, my favorite is tin-tin

Bugs Bunny. Hands down.

Anime counts? If so, Sakura from Card Captors Sakura.

Well i like to watch Tom & Jerry, Bugs Bunny and Pink Panther so i wish to know that what is your favorite cartoon character.

Gromit! Of Wallace and Gromit.

Ed, Edd 'n' Eddy! Especially Ed.

I Love tweety, Pink panther, John Bravo, aladdin, TinTin...and bit etc.

tripping into the imaginary world was real good.

You're never too old to watch cartoons :) Sometimes I like to watch Scooby-Do and Bugs Bunny. And Ratatoulille was hiralious

Member Avatar for diafol

Deputy Dawg.
The best character of all time MUST be Dick Dastardly.

I also loved the Clangers - the Soup Dragon was my favourite - he scared the bejeezus out of me when I was a toddler, but I loved him all the same.

Ignatz from Krazy Kat

One peice - Portgas D. Ace

I like avatar . can pokemon be counted?

Speaking of pokemon, how about the new generation of pokemon? Black and White versions... so not as cool as the original lineup.

How about digimon or scooby doo. I like their shows. Anyone also liked their cartoon shows. I like scooby character the most. He always need a scooby snack to be brave

Well my favorite cartoon character are numerous, just to mention a few, simba, mufasa, donkey in shrek, and I love ED the hyena in lion king ( he's just so stupid)

I can still remember i used to watch looney tunes and tom and jerry when i was young:D. There was in the old days now i am grown up, whew time flies

Beetle Bailey

my favourite pink panther....

Mickey Mouse is my favorite cartoon character

I dont't know whether domo can be counted but i like it.

Tom and Jerry! DIGIMON, and Pikachu still rawks

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.