Hi everyone, I am student..and i am not sure whether i am posting this in the right place..is there any student in this forum or is this only for professionals.... :?:

Recommended Answers

All 16 Replies

This forum welcomes all!

Most people are students because they're looking to become professionals. So, if you're in that boat, by right, you may as well be a professional!

Welcome to DaniWeb! I am a student too. I am sure most of the people on DaniWeb are students. :)

Hi..welcome to daniweb....me a student too.....pursuing MCA

Hi I am doing my B.E. in CSE in chennai..where are you from?and may i know about you?

Though we are a friendly bunch I don't think you'll get much personal info off this site. Unless they just don't care like me. But I am also a student/professional. I work as a PC Technician. But I'm also a student at the local Technical College.

Welcome To DaniWeb :)

What is an MCA? I've never heard of that degree before. :)

What is an MCA? I've never heard of that degree before. :)

Yup..Its Masters In Computer Applications(3 year course-- 2 and a half years in college and last 6 months practical training)....Anyone with Mathematics as a subject in their School and college can do this course....but we need to clear an entrance exam for that(All India Basis) to get addmission....

As a professional you're a student as well. If you stop educating yourself you'll soon find yourself with outdated skills and unable to get a job if for whatever reason your current job disappears.

thanks....i didn't know so many students were here :)

I'm sure there are more students than professionals on these forums :)

i been here since i was 15 so yeah welcome

Our entire life is a continuous learning process, so be it Miss Dani or you, everyone is a student here.

And btw, Welcome to DaniWeb.

We are all students -- some are just more experienced than others. I have been a student of computer programming for the last 30 years or so and feel like I am still learning this stuff. So just because you get a degree does not mean you will not stop being a student.;)

speaking of that, do a google for daniweb and theres an interview with dani - apparently she set up daniweb when she was a computer science student as there was no good place for here and her peers to get help

Hmm now thats some interesting news.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.