Have any one of you or your friends seen a UFO before. If yes, how do you feel. If no, do you really thing that there are UFO on earth or are they really military hoax

Recommended Answers

All 38 Replies

There are lots of Unidentified Flying Objects.
If you are high on something, there are even more.

I have seen one UFO, i don't know whether it's really UFO or not it was just a point light that came out in the sky , it traveled in a v-shape and then it vanished. This was about an year ago. That time i felt that Stephen Hawkings theories were true.

There is one that take place long time ago. It is called the phoenix light on march 13 1997. I just saw it on Dicovery Channel yesterday. What do you guys think of that?

UFO = Unidentified Flying Object -- it doesn't mean the UFO came from some other planet, all it means is that no one knows what it is. Most UFOs are eventually identified.

Now if you asked us if we believe there is intelligent life on other planets, my answer would be most definitely yes. We are not alone, but we may never be able to prove it one way or the other due to distances between stars.

Have I ever seen a UFO? Yes, but it eventually turned out to be a military hilicopter (I live near a military installation that has lots of aircraft).

You guys heard of the phoenix light incident. Those resdents living there or eye witness say that the plane is shape like a V shape and one second it was there the next second it disappear. Talking about V shape, have you guys watch V and do you thin it could be one of their smaller ships?

Yes, I like the miniseries (its not a movie) V. Its just as likely to be as true as anything in Star Trek or any other sci fi flick.

Not sure why UFOs have to show lights. If it is from outer space, it would have been "on the road" for at least a million years and the lights would have long burned out. :)

You are assuming the light from the UFOs are the same as we make them. If they are smart enough to travel between stars then surly they can make better lights then we can.

Maybe their light bulbs is brighter and can last longer. Should consider purchasing from them

I'd rather there were no alien spacecraft visiting us, as the only economically viable reason to travel across interstellar distances is colonisation/expansion.

It takes too long, and is too expensive, for trade. Missionary activity usually leads to military intervention (thus, colonisation) if the natives aren't eager to convert (and I doubt the entire lemur population of the earth would instantly convert to some alien religion, and the aliens would never consider that lemurs aren't the dominant species...).

So if "they" come, it'll be with a fleet of colonists, backed up by heavy weaponry to take care of whatever trouble they might encounter in their colonisation effort (meaning, us...).

If there were aliens do you think humans will live in harmony with them or maybe do business with them like trading natural resources. Who knows maybe alien planet have a huge amount of oil that we need

read my above reply as to why that won't happen...

I have read that, but what if and if they are friendly?

My brother is an alien.
just sayin...

commented: Offset previous neg rep +0

Aliens are true, my previous boss was an alien.

I have read that, but what if and if they are friendly?

it still makes no economic sense. The cost would be prohibitive, which is why they came here in the first place, to find a planet to settle with raw materials their own planet now lacks.

it still makes no economic sense. The cost would be prohibitive, which is why they came here in the first place, to find a planet to settle with raw materials their own planet now lacks.

I agree with jwenting. I mean, are you really crossing the pacific just to make friends?

My teacher looks like a tyrant and alien to me. Her teaching method was alien to me and she like to call my name during lesson time to answer question and if i get it wrong she would say i am not paying attention and ask me to go for detention. The recess bell always save me in the nick of time

I guess everyone have, at one time, seen a UFO. As the name suggests, it's anything that flies that you can't identify. It could be a piece of plastic bag flying that you didn't recognize or just a play flying by.

It is true, they are out there!! But, they do not come from out of space, no sir, they are actually living in the earth corse, under the see. When they come up to spy on us, that is when the earthplates move causing the earth quakes/tsunami's, to open up their shafts from down under the seabed, then they come up thru the sea, into the air, and spy on us, to make sure no oil well or exploration drilling in the seabed to look for oil is anywhere near their hidden shafts. :)

commented: Nice +0

The SETI Institute - which was famously featured in the sci-fi film "Contact" - has announced that the Allen Telescope Array has been placed into hibernation due to funding shortfalls.

My little story above is out of "Contact" (the book) I did not see the movie.

How about the discovery of life on Mars? did they not find microscopic organisms?.. or some such.?

Do you think that ALIENS will destroy earth before the sun explodes?

LOL. I say bring it on!! Aliens would feel my wrath! haha. I'm quite sure by the time the sun explodes, we would have exhausted our planets food supply and would have become extinct by that time.

I'd prefer them coming first before the sun explodes. At least we get to kick alien butts when they come.

I was dreaming about a UFO. Does that count?

Yes it does and what does it looks like?

UFO = Unidentified Flying Object -- it doesn't mean the UFO came from some other planet, all it means is that no one knows what it is. Most UFOs are eventually identified.

Now if you asked us if we believe there is intelligent life on other planets, my answer would be most definitely yes. We are not alone, but we may never be able to prove it one way or the other due to distances between stars.

Have I ever seen a UFO? Yes, but it eventually turned out to be a military hilicopter (I live near a military installation that has lots of aircraft).

He he , I know one of my friend who is making UFO's for living. Roguhfly 2 years ago
some group of ppl(Set of ppl who interested in Tourism and big hotel owners) needed to
spread a lie that UFOs are in the area that I live.They have used RC planes for that.
But finally from a funny mistake one of a RC plane have hit a house ,after that
by law RC-planes
are banned now. Now they have found a new and very cheap way to spread their dirty
shitty lies, the friend of mine is doing this for living(I don't like to mention
that bugger's name here),

Do you know how much it's cheap and easy to make a UFO?
Still don't have a idea then look at this video:
http://www.break.com/index/how-to-make-a-hot-air-balloon.html
you easily can build up a UFO less than a 1$ or same in ruppies ,100Rs/-.

News paper headlines , TV interviews ,Big ppl giving thousand talks , do
you ever imagine how many times they(the ppl like my friend above) have
made you into a joke ! And that area is under the de-mining process currently,
nobody enters that area , so they have able to spread another lie that
government is behind this and government have connections with Aliens !
(Aliens paying tax for the government not us! hell funny).

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.