Vote and tell us why.

Recommended Answers

All 59 Replies

I swear im not a geek...

no for real im not...

ok, fine! i guess if having 14 computers and working with computers all day entitles you to be called a geek then i am one :)

long live the geek

I have 30-some computers at home, but I'm not a geek, I'm a guru :)

I, along with Al Gore, invented the internet.

I, along with Al Gore, invented the internet.

No wonder I see so much gore out there.

hmm, "computers are my life, sadly" is missing.
I'm starting to hate the things, but there's no avoiding them when you work as a software engineer...

WOW..how did somebody add an extra category to the poll, and made it 54755 votes????

When your a wombat, things like that just happen...I wish i was a wombat too...

Confused beyond belief now...

Somebody sure can hack, for a wombat. Or can he.......

Somebody sure can hack, for a wombat. Or can he.......

Maybe we should ask the Sheriff of H4x0rville? ;)

Elementary, my dear Watson.

Well, a Wombat is the closest thing to a hedgehog listed so that's what I chose.
And I'm one BIG hedgehog :)

This is some sort of "wombat anonymous".

How many software engineers does it take to change a light bulb?

I don't know. How many software engineers does it take to change a lightbulb?

I don't know. How many software engineers does it take to change a lightbulb?

None, that's a hardware job!

Which animal has 4 legs and 8 arms?

I think that using computers too often is bad for you. Unless you work with computers, but if you play computer games all your life it becomes and addiction. And too much off anything is bad!

I think that using computers too often is bad for you. Unless you work with computers, but if you play computer games all your life it becomes and addiction. And too much off anything is bad!

Very true

I guess I must be a geek, since I would rather use my computer to write programs and surf the net than watch TV.

Confused beyond belief now...

It's a marsupial thing; you wouldn't understand.....

Which animal has 4 legs and 8 arms?

cats have 4 front legs :) .. donno about the arms :o

about the poll, i am not an expert, and not a complete idiot .. somewhere in the middle .. uhh i dont know ..

Nope. Not a cat.

It's a pit-bull in the kindergarten.

How's Dubai? (Been there last year 'bout 2 weeks, unbelivable laptop prices)

Dubai is fine ..

THE WEATHER HERE IS SO SO SO SOOOOOO HOT! YAKH! :cry: .. me hate it :-|

hmm .. about laptop prices .. am not sure .. :confused:

bro bought a new sony vio something laptop for 11,000 AED .. is that too much? .. i bought my silly dell for 6,500 AED ..

If you're buying in the City Center (moll) you're wastin' your money, man. It's a ripp-off there. Much betteer to take a walk down town. There, it's a bargain. Literarly. I've been around the planet and I've seen the prices, and belive me - NOTHING beats Dubai. (It's a tax-free zone, isn't it?)

Yea no tax here in the UAE, not only Dubai .. all 7 emirates .. *el7emdellah* :) .. and yea me no man! haha ..

I will stop spamming before i get kicked :D .. see you around ..

Maybe we should ask the Sheriff of H4x0rville? ;)

Lawl, we have a sheriff?

Wierd. I've heard that only Dubai (the town) is no-tax. I guess I heard wrong, ma'am.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.