Hi Guys,

When talking to a friend on here, we stumbled upon a joke, so we thought we'd share it ;)

Please try not to take offence, only light banter ;)

Say @diafol: a non-nonsense pro who's an absolute legend. If you say the name out loud in a slow deep voice, it pretty much says "don't mess with me". But seriously this guy is an ace.

@veedoo: the best name on the site. Say it real quick but old the 'o', whenever I see him post I just find myself calling "veedooooo" lol.

I've already embarrassed myself and offended 2 top members already, but any other names (DW members or not) that sound good to say aloud? Do they resemble their characters?

I wonder how many people start going round the forums calling out the names of their fellow members in silly voices aha

Recommended Answers

All 10 Replies

I think "Reverend Jim" is some cool fellow.

Member Avatar for diafol

Grrr!

db0d0d76d7762190002a6bc89094ffe7

It's actually pronounced "dee-ah-voll" (Welsh).

Ah wow really? I didn't know that you were welsh aha!

I've been once or twice, we did Snowdon recently. I've always found Wales an awe inspiring place with a landscape beyond compare. Where abouts do you live?

See how one stupid post can (make people go "Grrr") but can also reveal so much about fellow members. I'm not as stupid as that post made out aha

Member Avatar for diafol

Stop crawling. You woke the beast, now you pay carpet boy.

Sorry didn't mean to offend you :(

commented: He's messing with you. +0

Sorry @diafol didn't realise you were joking aha (Phew!)

(thanks to @JorgeM for pointing that out!)

Member Avatar for diafol

You think?

never take me seriously, nobody else does ;-)

Ah pronuciation. T'was the bane of my existence (not really, just mildly annoying) with a previous account.

It depends which forum you were hanging out, "nahhhh-roooo" was my favorite.
This user could be as scolding as my granny.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.