Hi all!

Is there any way in which I can customize the look of the CPanel webmail so as to have custom webmail login with say the company logo and other things on the page?

Hi all!

Is there any way in which I can customize the look of the CPanel webmail so as to have custom webmail login with say the company logo and other things on the page?

What, specifically, did you want to customize:

- The actual login form where users enter their email address and password
- The screen where users select Horde, SqirrelMail or Roundcube

And/or did you want to add a custom login page where webmail users can login to their webmail interface via your website?

All of this is customizable. You may also keep in mind that webmail users will inherit some of the branding that has been set for the cPanel user that owns those webmail users.

hi david,

I want to customize the login form.

hi david,

I want to customize the login form.

In that case, you would want to go with a custom login theme rather than a custom webmail theme. I discussed how to create a custom login theme during my Branding presentation at the 2008 cPanel Conference. You can view my slides for this presentation by clicking here (PDF). The slides for custom login themes begins on slide 61.

Cpanel has just modified your link to a html file.. thats really bad coz i too need help on this topic very badly.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.