This is the continuation of a conversation resulting when a thread about crypto currencies went off the rails. I'll start by quoting the relevant parts of the previous thread...

from borobhaisab

Any currency that is no value of itself or is not backed by some physical objects, like Metal, that has real value, is a Fiat Currency. And $dollar is a Fiat currency. Just like the Bit Coin & Crypto currencies.
Only difference is, the US Gov has made it law that the Fiat $dollar is LEGAL TENDER. When US falls, the USD will be of no value anywhere in the world as it is a Fiat currency. However, had US Gov made Gold legal tender, then when US falls, the gold will still have purchasing power in other countries.
Say, US & EU fell in World War 3 (nuke war). The survivors will migrate to Asia, Africa, etc where nukes were not dropped. Their Fiat Currencies will be no better than toilet paper in the countries they migrate to. Had they carried with their migrations gold & silver instead, then them 2 could be used as currencies in those foreign countries.
My point is, all fiat currencies have no real value. They only have value when the institute backing it up survives. When the institute is dead, so dies the value of their invented currency. The bubble bursts.
Watch what happens in 2026. World War 3 will erupt in 2025. Nato will OPENLY fight Russia and corner Russia with conventional weapons in 2026. Russia will run-out of conventional weapons and nuke Nato. Nato will retaliate. By bye Western Civilisation. Hello Asia, especially Africa!
(I gathered all these End Times Prophecies from various Religious Scriptures that relate how the World will end. They all state the fall of Western Civilisation in World War 3 by nukes. Talking about End Times Prophecies in Judaism, Christianity, Islam, Hinduism, Buddism, Red Indian Religions, etc.).
So, while you can, apply for citizenships in Africa and Asia before 2025. Donald Trump will start WW3. He will be re-elected again. When you see him win, FLEE the WEST. Because then you know the Prophecies coming true right infront of your eyes.
But stay away from China & Indian subcontinent as nukes will fall there too. In Asia, Pakistan, India China will be nuked.
Civil war will erupt in the Arabian Peninsula but no nukes. First Turkey, then Egypt will be invaded & occupied by Western forces just like Iraq & Afghanistan. Azerbaijan will be invaded by Armenia. Then Russia will invade Armenia. Iran will be invaded too. But not by USA.
Remember, what I said. WHich countries will be invaded by who.remember the serial. Then, when you see these invasions happening in the order I memtioned, FLEE the WEST. USA will cease to exist in 2026. Russia will win. But it will fall to Asian forces. Not China.
Africa will be safe for you all. But not North Africa.
Cruptos & Fiat Currencies will lose value in 2026. In 2027, it's the Gold Standard again worldwide. And wait for Christ's 2nd coming in 2034/35. after 1/3 of human populations have died from hunger & plague and another 1/3 have died from World War 3 in 2026 no thanks to nukes. So, out of 850 million people, only about 250-300 million humans will remain in 2028. They will be lucky to live in Christ's era.
Anyway, getting derailed from topic.
Excuse the scare.
Continue your Crypto Wars.
Do not bother replying to this post. I have no wish to argue with anyone about my claims of Ww3 starting in 2025. Like I said, I got these Prophecies from different Religion Scriptures. Not my own claims. When you see WW3 erupted in 2025, FLEE the WEST as ww3 will end with NUKES in 2026.

and

Ok. Fair enough. Voice your opinion. Just make sure none of us 2 get banned for going off-topic.
And, make sure no flames start. We're both mature. So let's keep it civil. (Not saying you aren't).

And, I did not voice my opinion. I voiced Prophecies stated by Judaism, Christianity, Islam, Hindu Scriptures Prophecising World End Time Prophecies about World War 3 leading to World War 4 or Armageddon (2028-20350. Ww4 will be fought with swords, spears, etc as we go back to middle ages after ww3 (nukes war 2025-26) that destroys Western Civilisation and parts of Asia (Pakistan, India, China) with nukes. Best you open another thread about it. That way, no complains we get about going off-topic.
I brought the topic up about ww3 because you argued with dani that $USD is valuable while BitCoin is not. My argument was both are Fiat Currencies.Not backed by Gold or Silver. And so, both are garbage.
My argument is, if $USD can have value because the US Gov says so then BitCoin can also have value because the World Public says so. And if you say, Fiat Currency BitCoin's bubble will burst one day and it will be of no value then I say fiat currency $USD's likewise will bubble burst and will be no better than toilet paper. Now, I know that, you did not claim that $USD will not lose value. That, it's bubble will not burst. But, I sensed you will say that. And so, I cut you short by claiming the bubble will burst when USA Gov exists no more because USA will cease to exist when ww3 erupts as it & UK will be a target by Russia. I know from Prophecies ww3 will erupt in 2025 & end in 2026 when Nato corners Russia and Russia hits the nukes all over Nato (West). That's what lead to this subject of ww3. There is another Bible & Islamic Prophecy about USA getting hit by a comet (aimed by Angel Gabriel) as a punishment from God. Punishment that makes USA extinct.
No offense meant.
Now, do not bother replying back about ww3 in this thread but open a new thread in appropriate category and invite me there.

Recommended Answers

All 32 Replies

RE: world war 3 - This is always a possibility, especially with rogue leaders running nations like Russia and North Korea. I expect that if we end up in a full blown nuclear war there will be few if any places safe from nuclear fallout. Read On the Beach by Neville Shute.

Donald Trump will start WW3

While he currently seems to have a lock on the GOP nomination, I don't see any scenario where he wins the White House in 2024. But I don't doubt that should he actually return the chaos of his first term will pale compared to a second.

And wait for Christ's 2nd coming in 2034/35.

Christ was predicted to return in the year 500, 793, 1000, 1260, 1370, 1504, 1524, 1526, 1533, 1673, 1694, 1700, 1757, 1770, 1793, 1795, 1814, 1829, 1836, 1844, 1847, 1861, 1863, 1874, 1890, 1891, 1901, 1914, 1915, 1917, 1930, 1935, 1939, 1943, 1964, 1972, 1975, 1982, 1988, 1994, 1999, 2000, 2009, 2011 (three different dates), 2012, 2013, 2015, 2019, 2020 and 2021. Every time He fails to return they just make excuses and move the date. I see no reason to believe in prophecy.

I voiced Prophecies stated by Judaism, Christianity, Islam, Hindu Scriptures

If you reread the gospels make note of the number of times you see things deliberately done "in order to fulfill the prophecy". That makes a prophecy less a prophecy and more a "reminder to self to do...". If the prophecy is fulfilled only because you deliberately and knowingly acted to fulfill it then it is not a prophecy.

Are there any prophecies that are specific enough to be undeniably tied to recent events? Every now and then someone touts the accuracy of the predictions of Nostradamus, but his predictions were veiled in allegory and were so vague as to be worthless.

Then there are the predictions of the Oracle of Delphi who once (supposedly) advised Croesus that if he attached Cyrus a great nation would fall. He attacked and was roundly defeated (and his nation fell). While entirely accurate, it was useless as predictions go.

There is another Bible & Islamic Prophecy about USA getting hit by a comet (aimed by Angel Gabriel) as a punishment from God.

Any date associated with that or is it like the second coming predictions?

Personally, I believe we will meet our end through environmental catastrophe and excessive population. Our politicians are more concerned with preserving corporate profits, jobs, and their own positions of power over the well-being of the planet. And based on what I see happening south of 49, too many people are too stupid to think for themselves and act in their own self-interest, or for the good of the many.

There was a study done years ago that showed that when too many rats occupied too small an area with too few resources their entire social structure broke down. They stopped breeding and turned on each other. The parallels are disturbing but not surprising.

It has been pointed out to me that Jesus also told his disciples that he would return while they were still alive.

@Reverend Jim

Thanks for opening this thread.
I have found these Religions speak about the Final Age. As far as I know, they came in this order:

Hinduism
Judaism
Buddism
Christianity
Islam

The more modern a Religion is the more it will have more details about the End Times as all Monotheistic Religions came from the same source (God), our Creator. It just happens that, from time to time God sent many Messengers (Prophets with a new Scripture/Message/Law) from different races, language, nationality, etc. on different parts of the world. It so happened that, after the demise of each Messenger, Satan waited for the Messenger's generation to die out so the new generations who never knew the Messengers nor had their Monotheistic influence (like their fathers did), can easily become his prey to turn them towards polytheism (believing in more than one God or believing in a God other than the true One). Those new generations Satan corrupted them to worship the Prophets/Messengers of God and make idols of them instead of worshipping God. And so, there was the need for another new Prophet to be sent with a new Scripture to reform the new generations. Those Prophets of God, who received Scriptures are Messengers. And those who did not receive any new Scriptures but were ordered to preach from the previous Messenger's Scriptures are called just Prophets.
That's the difference between someone who is just a Prophet (man sent by God to preach his Monotheistic Religion) and someone who is both a Prophet & a Messenger.
That means, all Messengers' Religion was one. They taught one doctrine that God is One, Eternal, ever living, allmighty, shapeless, sizeless, massless, formless, genderless, objectless, independant, immortal, exists without space, direction, time as all these are nothing but God's creations (space, direction, time, shapes, sizes, masses, forms, objects, genders, etc.). Creator & creation are totally different. There is LITERALLY NOTHING LIKE UNTO GOD. God is beyond our comprehension.
It's the followers (new generations) of each Messenger of God that distorted the teachings of their Messengers and distorted their Heavenly revealed Scriptures. Thus renaming their Religions to different names. And worshipping the Messengers instead of the God who sent the Messengers. Thus defiling the true nature of the Religion (Monotheism) and substituting it for polytheism.
Anyway, my point is, God foretold the End Times to each Messenger be the Messenger Buddha, Moses, David, Jesus, Muhammad (peace be upon them all). Since Islam is the latest, I suggest you to cut the chase short and look into it's End Times Prophecies first. Plus, I have found it's Eschatology to be more clearer and easier to understand than the Christian & Judaism ones. Even the Hindu & Buddism Scriptures are easier to decipher than the Bible, especially the New Testament.
You said it yourself:

Christ was predicted to return in the year 500, 793, 1000, 1260, 1370, 1504, 1524, 1526, 1533, 1673, 1694, 1700, 1757, 1770, 1793, 1795, 1814, 1829, 1836, 1844, 1847, 1861, 1863, 1874, 1890, 1891, 1901, 1914, 1915, 1917, 1930, 1935, 1939, 1943, 1964, 1972, 1975, 1982, 1988, 1994, 1999, 2000, 2009, 2011 (three different dates), 2012, 2013, 2015, 2019, 2020 and 2021. Every time He fails to return they just make excuses and move the date. I see no reason to believe in prophecy.<<

The reason why the Christian Eschatologists keep changing the times is because it's hard to decipher the Bible compared to the Muslims Scrptures (Qur'an & Hadeeths). Hence, I have found the Islamic Eschatology to be more clearer, concise & easier to understand and easier to compare with the major events that is happening around in the world today.
The 1990 Gulf War by "both Muslim & non-muslim coalition" forces were foretold.
The Syrian War by "non-Muslim" coalition forces ONLY were foretold. Syrian Civil War was "foretold to last 12 years".
It started in 2011, see when it ends.
Current Civil War in Iraq was foretold.
Current Civil War in Yemen has been foretold.
You will say, all this is history. What will happen in the future ? Here is your time machine, go and see the future:
https://archive.org/details/kitaab-al-fitan

Upcoming is the invasion & occupation of Turkey & Egypt (both Muslim countries) by Christian forces.
In Islamic Literature, "Romans" means Christian Power or Super Power. Some have interpreted this as USA (West Orthodox Church), others as Russia (East Orthodox Church).
You do your own research who they will be. Usa ? Nato ? UN ? Russia ?
In some passages, it may mean USA. At others Russia. At others Europe/EU/NATO/UN (coalition). Nevertheless: CHRISTIAN FORCE/S.
Turkey will be occupied by the "Romans".

Upcoming war in Palestine/Israel. Zionists will conquer Al-Aqsa Mosque to pull it down to build the 3rd Temple. Watch the news. (They are trying now). This has also been foretold in Daniel (Old Testament) & Hadeeth (Islamic Scripture). Old Testament states the "children of Darkness" (Zionists who hate Jesus (pbuh) and who will call the Anti Christ their Messiah) will fight the "Children of Light" (those who fight the Zionists). We see Muslims & Palestinians fighting them.
Old Testament (Daniel) states that, Jews will try building the 3rd temple and Anti Christ will be behind it. Bible orders the Jews not to create Israel before Messiah returns, so says the Western Orthodox Jews who hate the Zionists and modern State of Israel and supports the Pastenians. Islamic Eschatologists state similar. That Anti Christ knows Christ will rule from Jerusalem and so he urging his Zionist Followers (by secretly posing as the Messiah through his Agents (Free Masons, Statanists, Iluminati, etc.)) to rebuild the temple. Anti Christ is tricking the Zionist Jews into thinking he is the Messiah. That way, he can emerge and claim he is Christ (and Bible Prophecy coming true through him) and takeover Christ's throne before Christ returns.

Islam makes an extra identification of the Anti Christ that other Religions do not. Islam states that, you can identify the Anti Christ from one of his eyes. It will be like a bulging grape and blind in that eye. First he will claim to be a Prophet (Messiah) then he will claim to be God Himself (Trinity ?).
Anti Christ will pretend to be Christ tricking mass number of Jews, Christians & Muslims, especially the women-folk, so states Islam.
In short, Anti Christ is the false messiah. Imposter. He is a fake of Christ. He wants to takeover Christ's place. Hence, from underground, he has got UN to create Israel to takeover the Al-Aqsa mosque from the Muslims in Palestine to build the 3rd Temple and enter it and sit on Christ's throne pretending to be Christ. Islamic Eschatologists state all this.
There will be 2 Christian World. West & East Orthodox church.
The West (Zionist Christians or Nato) will be in league with the Zionists. And Zionists with the Anti Christ.
East Orthodox church (Africa, Asia, Russia) will fight the West. And so fight the agents of the Anti Christ.
Do we not see Christendom in 2 ? Nato V Russia ?
Nato supports Israel (Zionists who are disciples of Anti Christ).
Russia supports the Muslims. Muslims who will fight the Anti Christ as Muslims do not believe him to be Christ. Muslims do not believe man to be God. Hence, Anti Christ is rejected.
Qur'an (Islamic Heavenly book or 1st Scripture AKA Final testament of God) states, God will stir trouble between the Christian powers. They will fight each other. Nuke & destoy each other.
Hadeeth (2nd Islamic Scripture or Sayings of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)) states that Western civilisation will fall. Armageddon or Malhama.
Hadeeth states, there will be an alliance between Muslim World Force & Christian Super Power to overthrow a common enemy (another Christian Super Power). The Muslim-Christian coalition will win.
Most interprete it as Muslim World & Russia coalition V Usa/NATO.
In short, God does not like Anti Christ and his disciples (Free Masons, Illuminatis, Satanists, Zionists) that are running the world secretly. And does not like the agents (Nato/West Christian Church).
Thus, God will unite Muslim World & East Orthodox Church (Russian, African, Asian Christian forces) tho overthrow NATO (afent of Anti Christ).
The Qur'an has a mathematical miracle. Some Muslim schoilars have deciphered the mathematical miracle and found an interpretation that states World War 3 will start with nukes. Western civilisation will be destroyed. From this, we see a clear picture that God will destroy (West/Nato/illuminati, free masons, satanists) at the hands of nuclear power Russia regardless of whether Russia itself gets destroyed or not. The fact is West, the puppet of Zionism, will be destroyed along with the state of Israel (that was created at the order of the Anti Christ). Thus God will clear the passage for Christ's 2nd return. By destroying the agents of Christ (Nato) by Russia (East Orthodox church who are not Zionists as Zionists are Agents of Anti Christ just like Free Masons, Illuminatis, Satanists are).
Both Old Testament (Chapter: Daniel) and Islamic Prophecies state Israel was created by "children of Darkness or Followers of Anti Christ). Chapter Daniel states, Children of Light (according to Bible) will destroy Israel.
Islamic Scriptures (Hadeeth) state black flags from Khorashan region will conquer Israel. Khorashan is in parts of Afghanistan, Iran and maybe Pakistan.
Guess what ? People of Khorashan (Afghans) are Muslims and descendants of one of the Lost 12 Tribes of Israel. Their ancestors were Israel, expelled from Israel/Palestine 3000 years ago when Babylon destroyed the 1st temple.
Do you see what God is playing at here ? He is getting Muslim Israelis (Afghans) to destroy (Jewish Israel) and lay the foundations of Imam Mahdi (Muslims). Christ will takeover power from the Mahdi after they both get together to fight the imposter Anti Christ.
Bible, Chapter Daniel states "Children of Light" will fight "Children of darkness" who create Israel and who try building the 3rd temple at the order of the Anti Christ.
Hadeeth (Islamic 2nd Scripture) states Muslims from Khorashan (aka Muslim Israelis) will make extinct (Jewish Israel/Zionists/followers of Anti Christ).
Put 2 & 2 together and let us make 4.
Muslim Afghans or Muslim Isrealis (aka "children of Light" will fight "Children of Darkness" (Zionists/Jewish Israel) and destroy it so ANti Christ cannot sit on the throne of Christ. They will put the Mahdi to sit there awaiting Christ. When Christ returns, he will succeed the Mahdi and establish the foretold Kingdom of God on earth. reigning for 40 years. Says Islamic Eschatology.
Anyway, I am tried. You read for yourself:
Nearly sunrise here.

Get out of the West in 2025, when you see ww3 starts. because it ends in 2026 with Western civilsation destroyed. Read the Bible Prophecies atleast, if not Islamic ones.
An American lady ahd a Christian/Boble Prophecies Channel in youtube. Showing proof from Bible that Nato is agent of Zionists & Anti Christ. And America will be destroyed, according to Bible. But youtube keeps shuitting her down. because youtube is run by Zionists.

Here are upcoming Prophecies states by Islamic Eschatology ...
Upcoming is civil war in Saudia Arabia. The current king will die before 2028. 3 princes will fight for power & treasure. None will gain it. Black flags will arrive from Khorashan (Afghanistan) and massacre the Arabs. Punishment from God on the corrupt Rulers. The current Saudi Monarchy will end. New Ruler of Muslim World will be Imam Mahdi (Saudi Citizen). The Afghans (Muslim Isrealis) will erect this Saudi Citizen as the new Ruler of the Muslim World. His Capital will be in Syria. Christ will takeover from him after killing the Anti Christ in Gate, Ludd (Israel). His Capital will be Syria too as Christ will land from heaven in Syria (Sham). Ancient name of Syria, Jordan, Lebannon, Palestine is Sham (Sam) as Sham was one country back them. Semites. Ring any bells ?
Anyway, Sham will be one region again (Syria, Jordan, Lebannon, Palestine, Israel). Capital will be Jerusalem. From where both Imam Mahdi & Christ will rule.

Anyway, I have been researching Judaism, Christianity & Islam Eschatology since Doomday sayers been screaming "End Times" since 9/11. I did not make notes of all the sources. And so, I do not know where to start to point you in the right direction. It's like my head is full of broad knowledge like ChatGpt.
And so, instead of working on php, I have now spent about 4hrs searching for you material that would be easy for you to start with. I hope you appreciate the time I spent. Most material I looked into will be too hard for you to understand since you have no idea about Islam. And so, while I was about to give-up for the night, I came across the main source (Book: Kitaabul Fitaan) that most Islamic Eschatologists use to preach End Times.
Here it is:

Most islamic Scholars use that in their articles and their Youtube vids (that I found in Google in the last 22yrs). I found the articles too cryptic formy liking over the years. Only in the last 2-3yrs I have been watching youtube vids instead and a lot of things have been made clear to me that seemed cryptic when reading the articles in the last 2 dacades. And so, I suggest, while you are reading the above book (Kitaabul Fitaan) try finding Youtube Vids on the subject of each Chapters in the book.
Gloss over the Chapters first:

I suggest you read in serial order. Not good to dive in the middle of the sea. Start slowly. Best to read on your phone while going to bed.
I do that. Watch youtube vids while trying to doze off to sleep after midnight or sunrise (if I am working the night with php).

@reverend jim

I got sleep in my eyes. And so I made typos above. I wrote:
"The fact is West, the puppet of Zionism, will be destroyed along with the state of Israel (that was created at the order of the Anti Christ). Thus God will clear the passage for Christ's 2nd return. By destroying the agents of Christ (Nato) by Russia (East Orthodox church who are not Zionists as Zionists are Agents of Anti Christ just like Free Masons, Illuminatis, Satanists are)."

I meant:
"The fact is West, the puppet of Zionism, will be destroyed along with the state of Israel (that was created at the order of the Anti Christ). Thus God will clear the passage for Christ's 2nd return. By destroying the agents of Anti-Christ (Nato) by Russia (East Orthodox church who are not Zionists as Zionists are Agents of Anti Christ just like Free Masons, Illuminatis, Satanists are)."

@reverend jim

STEP 2:
Subscribe to these Youtube Channels:

OneIslamProductions
MercifulServant
The Believer

Now, on these channels, keyword search for the following:

who is Masih in Islam ?

who is Masihad-dajjal in Islam ?

what is malhama ?

As these Channels from time to time, not PREDICT, but PROPHECY the future based on ISLAMIC ESCHATOLOGY. And what they say, comes TRUE.

@reverend jim

STEP 3
Youtube search for these speakers according to rank:

Sheikh Yasser Qadhi
Bilal Assad
Ahmed Deedat
Dr Zakir Naik

Keyword search for:
Sheikh Yasser Qadhi + Malhama
Sheikh Yasser Qadhi + Imam Mahdi
Sheikh Yasser Qadhi + Dajjal

Bilal Assad + Malhama
Bilal Assad + Imam Mahdi
Bilal Assad + Dajjal

sheikh imran hossein + Imam Mahdi
sheikh imran hossein + Malhama

Both Christians & Muslims listen to: Sheikh Imran Hossein.
When he speaks about World War 3, Armageddon, Russia, Nato, Britain, America. Which countries would stand & which will fall.
But I do not believe what he says about "Dajjal" (aka Anti Christ).
So, do not keyword search for:
sheikh imran hossein + dajjal

Instead stick to these 2 keywords regarding Dajjal aka Anti Christ:
Sheikh Yasser Qadhi + Dajjal
Bilal Assad + Dajjal

Regarding Sheikh Imran Hossein, I suggest you hear his lectures on "Malhama" (Mankind's Final War/Battle). And believe every word he says on British Empire, American Empire, Israel and what has been going on in the world since 1945.
And take his advice how to save yourself in ww3. And note which countries to flee from to which countries to save yourself from nukes.

@reverend jim

6am here. Spent 6hrs writing all these messages after researching online for suitable infos for you. I would appreciate it if you could atleast spend half that hour helping me finish my web crawler with php. What do you say ?
https://www.daniweb.com/programming/web-development/threads/540179/domdocument-parser-best-practice-questions

Got to finish my php projects asap and make use of the php work. We only got a yr or 2 left before Russia takes the internet down for good. No more internet or modern technology after 2026.
We go back to medievel times after the West falls to nukes in 2026.
Islamic eschatologists claim:

The destruction of Pakistan is at the hands of India.
The destruction of India is at the hands of China.
And the destruction of China is at the hands of the "Romans" (Christians). Maybe Usa/Russia/Nato/EU.

They interprete Islamic Eschatology like this:
Pakistan & maybe Afghanistan will fight India & Free Kashmir & Panjab Muslim states that India is occupying. India, will lose the war in the West and turn towards the East and in revenge will conquer Bangladesh. Killing, raping (full genocide).
Pakistan will then nuke India. But fail to make it extinct.
India will retaliate totally extincting Pakistan.
China will avenge Pakistan with nukes. India devastated. India will breakup into many States.
Christians will avenge India. Nuking China. China extinct.

I have not myself found this incident in any of the End Time Prophecies and so see if you can spot this incident or not in the Islamic Eschatology Book (of Hadeeths):
I have not read this book yet. Do not have time. Once my php projects are complete then I can start. So maybe, best you help me finish my projects. Because, once they are finished, I want to fully dive into going through Islamic, Christian, Judaism, Hinduism, Buddism End Time Prophecy Scriptures myself as all these 22yrs been listening to others and reading articles written by others that give references to their Eschatology Scriptures. I have not read the Scriptures direct myself. If ww3 really does start in 2025 like some Islamic Eschatologist and Christian eschatologists claim, then I or WE only got 1 yr time to go through them all (Scriptures) to make a list of the countries that will fall to nukes and those that will be safe from nukes and are good to live on. We have to apply citizenships to these safe havens. It will take time applying. Time will run out fast and before we know it, 2025 has arrived and nukes falling on our heads in 2026 before we can exit the West. We got danger both left & right.
Don't forget how devastating the Twin Tower attacks were. That was nothing compared to what is upcoing in 2025/26. If we do not act now, we will regret later to watch our families getting killed right before our eyes before we too go in a terrible mess.

God gave us all these Religious Eschatology Scriptures for a reason. To save ourselves from his punishments (stay on his side away from his Enemy's Agents sides aka Zionists, Free Masons, Illuminaties, Nato) & global dangers. To learn who his enemies are and who his friendly countries are and to take refuge in those countries when the world is drowning in turmoil. Globally, east & west.
I do not know about you, but I am not gonna sit idle like a sitting duck. Got to build a bunker, even in the safe haven countries as dust & mist of nukes will spread borders.
When West & China falls. No more technology. No more factories. All engineers, mechanics, etc. dead. All gone in the nuke blasts. Cities all gone. The Qur'an states God will shower his punishment in the world leaving no cities untouched. A smoke will cover the sun for many days and people globally will cry out to God for help. We have interpreted this as nukes will rain on all global cities and block out the sun with mushroom cloud/s (smoke from nuke blasts).
So no more factories. No more technologies. No more electronics. No more electric. No more factories & engineers to build mechanical, electrical & electronic parts. We go back to building buildings with mudd/clay & wood. back to horse age. No more modern weapons. Back to swords age.
I do not really care about modern weapons. What I do care is I do not want to live in clay/mudd/hay houses. Like 300 yrs back.
No more planes, trains, cars, trucks, lorries, etc. Now we got to walk from regions to regions. It will take days just to travel 100 miles. back to traveling by rivers again.
Oh what a bother! I'd rather the Anti Christ comes out immediately after ww3 nuke war and we fight him and die martyrs and enter paradise and rid ourselves from the crap world this world will become going back 300 yrs.
No more internet. No more phones, tv, fridge, freezer, washing machine, vaccum cleaners. What a s**t life it will become. All thanks to the Zionists who will lobby USA to influence Nato to directly attack Russia and start world war 3! They want USA & Russia nuking each other so both Super Powers fall and only they remain to become the next Super Power. It's all about depopulating the globe so it would be easy for the Anti Christ to rule the world as ruling over 9 billion won;t be an easy feat.
You can understand how grumpy I am thinking about upcoming ww3 in 2025. Been grumpy like this ever since the Covid Era in 2020 as that is when when I really started getting into researching the End Times.
That's why I am in a rush to complete my php projects and hassle Dani and you folks from time to time giving you people no break always tagging & harassing you fine folks. It's all due rushing to get my projects out of the way so I can then concentrate on all the Scriptures to find safe haven countries list.

@reverend jim

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=nuke+war+in+Islamic+Eschatology
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=nuke+war+in+Hadeeths
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=nuke+war+in+Qur%27an

Ok .I will give you a break now. And myself. 7am now. I have sort of wasted 7-8hrs on this. Would've been better if I had finished my projects first and then get on the ww3 research with no programming standing in my way.

all Monotheistic Religions came from the same source (God), our Creator.

According to people who believe in a diety. And the only "proof" of this is in a book (or books) that must not be questioned because the book is God's word. You can't use the book as proof of God until you have established the existance of God. The book(s) were conveniently written many years after the death of the prophet(s) by people who had no first-hand knowledge of the events that were described.

I have found the Islamic Eschatology to be more clearer, concise & easier to understand

Just because something is easier to understand (and I'm not agreeing that the Q'uran is easy to understand) does not make it true.

The 1990 Gulf War by "both Muslim & non-muslim coalition" forces were foretold.

Can you please point me at the relevent section? I'd like to see how it is described.

In Islamic Literature, "Romans" means Christian Power or Super Power. Some have interpreted this as USA (West Orthodox Church), others as Russia (East Orthodox Church).

Well, that's a problem, isn't it? If you can interpret a prophecy to fit different scenarios then the prophecy isn't very useful.

"children of Darkness" and "children of light"

How oddly and conveniently non-specific. So some bad people will fight some good people.

Nato supports Israel (Zionists who are disciples of Anti Christ). Russia supports the Muslims.

So you are saying that NATO are the bad guys and Russia are the good guys? Have you had a look at what's been happening in Crimea and Ukraine? I don't see how bombing maternity wards counts as a good guy action.

World War 3 will start with nukes

You don't need a mathematical miracle to figure that one out. I think WW3 will both start and end with nukes. Where in the Q'uran do they discuss nuclear weapons?

But youtube keeps shuitting her down. because youtube is run by Zionists.

Or perhaps youtube is shutting her down because she's spouting nonsense.

Most material I looked into will be too hard for you to understand since you have no idea about Islam.

How convenient. Also convenient that the links you provided don't link to anything.

I do not know about you, but I am not gonna sit idle like a sitting duck. Got to build a bunker, even in the safe haven countries as dust & mist of nukes will spread borders.

On my part, I plan to enjoy what time I have left (prophecies notwithstanding) enjoying the simpler pleasures of life like family, friends, good food, hikes in nature, intelligent writings of great men like Christopher Hitchens, etc. It sounds like religion, instead of bringing you peace and joy, has instead brought you anxiety, fear, and the hatred of the "children of darkness".

In fact, most of what you have written has to do with religious groups at each others' throats. Kind of makes the case for doing away with it altogether.

I do not want to live in clay/mudd/hay houses. Like 300 yrs back.

OK. We have something we can both agree on.

What a s**t life it will become. All thanks to the Zionists who will lobby USA to influence Nato to directly attack Russia and start world war 3!

Blame the

1. Zionists
  2. Jews
  3. Blacks
  4. Immigrants

Religion is all about dividing up beople into two groups, "us" and "them". And you can always blame the world's problems (or even just your own) on "them".

Been grumpy like this ever since the Covid Era in 2020 as that is when when I really started getting into researching the End Times.

I can't blame you for feeling grumpy. I can be grumpy too, but I get grumpy about real things like why do old rich white guys keep getting away with s**t. I don't get grumpy about the writings of primitive people who had no idea about how the universe works. I do get grumpy about the influence that those primitive people still have in modern society.

Essentially it boils down to whether or not you believe that the Old Testament, New Testament, Q'uran have any basis in reality. Are they the word of God or are they just collections of primitive myths, written by people who were (either or both)

1. Trying to explain the world
  2. Trying to control others

@reverend jim

Numbers in square brackets are footnote numbers that you should read to understand the Prophecy passages.
I have underlined some words which you should google and check their definitions. Or, you won't understand the Prophecies.

Regarding Gulf War, Boycott and/or sanctions of Iraq, Syria & Egypt in our time:

Book 41, Number 6923:
Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: Iraq would withhold its dirhams and qafiz; Syria would withhold its mudd and dinar and Egypt would withhold its irdab and dinar and you would recoil to that position from where you started and you would recoil to that position from where you started and you would recoil to that position from where you started, the bones and the flesh of Abu Huraira would bear testimony to it.

Source:
https://www.iium.edu.my/deed/hadith/muslim/041_smt.html

Book 41, Number 6961:
Abu Nadra reported:"We were in the company of Jabir bin 'Abdullah that he said it may happen that the people of Iraq may not send their qafiz and dirhams (their measures of food stuff and their money).
We said: Who would be responsible for it?
He said: The non-Arabs would prevent them.
He again said: There is the possibility that the people of Syria may not send their dinar and mudd.
We said: Who would be responsible for it?
He said This prevention would be made by the Romans.
He (Jabir bin Abdullah) kept quiet for a while and then reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) having said:
"There would be a caliph in the last (period) of my Ummah who would freely give handfuls of wealth to the people without counting it".
I said to Abu Nadra and Abu al-'Ala: Do you mean 'Umar bin 'Abdal-Aziz ?
They said: No (he would be Imam Mahdi).

Source:
https://www.iium.edu.my/deed/hadith/muslim/041_smt.html

Ḥudhayfa: The people of Iraq are about to not receive either dirham or qafīz further, since the non-Arabs (ajam) will prevent them from receiving it.
The Syrians are about to not receive either dinar or bushel (muddan), since the Byzantines will prevent them from receiving it. [417]

Source:
https://ia601505.us.archive.org/3/items/kitaab-al-fitan/book.pdf#page=2

Not sure if following Prophecy is about the past or future. I guess the future as it talks when the rule of God will appear.

Ka`b: Verily, Iraq is about to be scraped like leather, Syria is about to be split like hair, Egypt is about to be crumbled like dung—so at that time the rule [of God] will descend. [123].

Source:
https://ia601505.us.archive.org/3/items/kitaab-al-fitan/book.pdf#page=2

REPLY TO YOUR COMMENT
I blame the Zionists and their puppet Western & Eastern Rulers who they lobby. The beureaucrats, the Capitalists, the Communists, the greedy, the selfish and the blind who turn a blind eye for all the miseries in the world. I do not like Empires, Colonialists, Apartheids.
I do NOT blame the Blacks, Africans, Jews, Christians, Hindus, Buddists, Muslims.

As for Russia invading Ukraine, Nato provoked it by breaking it's promise not to reach it's borders. America is responsible for blowing up the Nord 2 Stream pipeline so they can snare the European market off Russia to sell gas. Thus risking ww3. America is responsible for toppling a democratically elected Ukraine leader who was friendly towards Russia and who never would have joined Nato to have Nato troops stationed in Russian borders.
America is responsible for installing the puppet Zelensky to apply for Nato citizenship so that America can then find an excuse to bring Nato troops into Russian borders. To one day attack Russia, like Hitler did.
America is dragging the Russia & Ukraine war just to sell arms.
This is not my feeling only regarding America but the feeling of a lot of Americans & most European, Asians & Africans. America is making enemies both east & west. The dollar will now lose it's value. The world is joining forces with Russia & China. BRICS ring any bells ? Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa started BRICS. Now Saudi Arabia, Syria, Iran, North Korea maybe rogue states with rogue leaders but let s not forget many African nations are joining too who are not rogues. Talking about African, Asian and countries from Americas that America has bullied since 1945 due to pure imperialism. Now the victim nations are uniting with Russia & China. The world has had enough of America's bullying of other nations. Iraq has weapons of Mass Destruction my FOOT!
America is bringing ww3 to it's doorstep. America dropped atom bombs in Hiroshima & Nagasaki thus killing innocent civilians. America, British & French dropped bombs with planes in Germany, thus killing civilians. They were just as bad as Hitler & STalin who killed civilians. My point: They are all crooks. America & Israel are the the new crooks in the work since ww2. PERIOD.
Just google for a list of all the countries America has wrongfully invaded toppling democratically elected leaders and installing their puppets in Americas, Asia & Africa. East & West. North & Soutch. Wherever you turn your face, America has caused trouble. And so, now God gonna pass His judgement on all colonial Powers in the wake of ww3 in the form of nukes. Karma will hit the Nato civilians just like their forces massacred civilians in ww2 and ever since all across the globe.
Russia too is a criminal.
All colonial criminal states God will bring down with nukes. Get each crooked empire to nuke & destroy the other. Good riddance to their Governments' bullyings, invasions, colonialisms, dictatorships, etc. in foreign countries. Their mischiefs.
Period.
Sad that, innocent civilians will die in Nato countries.

That's it for tonight. enough politics for 2 nights. I am tired. Need to concentrate on my php work.

As for Russia invading Ukraine, Nato provoked it by breaking it's promise not to reach it's borders.

Ukraine, fearing Russian aggression, asked to join NATO. They were fully within their rights to do so, as were Czechia, Hungary and Poland (1999); Bulgaria, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovakia and Slovenia (2004); Albania and Croatia (2009); Montenegro (2017); North Macedonia (2020); and Finland (2023). None of these countries have acted aggressively against Russia, even after Russia illegally invaded and annexed Crimea. And a number of those countries are former Soviet States and quite correctly fear renewed Russian aggression.

America is responsible for toppling a democratically elected Ukraine leader who was friendly towards Russia and who never would have joined Nato to have Nato troops stationed in Russian borders.

He was defeated at the polls after having been exposed as corrupt.

America is dragging the Russia & Ukraine war just to sell arms.

Admittedly, American arms manufacturers are raking in massive profits since Bush (younger) announced the never-ending war on terrorism. The dollar will likely take a hit. The major reason for the collapse of the USSR was economic collapse because of the voracious appetite of their war machine. The US military budget far exceeds what is reasonable and necessary.

America is making enemies both east & west.

And north and south thanks to Trump. A few years of Biden have helped to ease things.

America dropped atom bombs in Hiroshima & Nagasaki thus killing innocent civilians. America, British & French dropped bombs with planes in Germany, thus killing civilians. They were just as bad as Hitler & STalin who killed civilians.

I can't really blame the US and Great Britain for dropping bombs on Germany after Germany lobbed V2 rockets/bombs into England. Germany decided that civilians were fair targets. You can't expect the allies to play nice in return. There has been considerable debate as to whether the nukes in Japan were dropped to end the war, or to act as a punishment for past aggression and a warning to potential future enemies.

Just google for a list of all the countries America has wrongfully invaded toppling democratically elected leaders and installing their puppets in Americas, Asia & Africa. East & West. North & Soutch. Wherever you turn your face, America has caused trouble.

Again, no argument there from me.

Russia too is a criminal.

Ayup.

Abu Nadra reported:"We were in the company of Jabir bin 'Abdullah that he said it may happen that the people of Iraq may not send their qafiz and dirhams (their measures of food stuff and their money).

This is supposed to be a prophecy? That would be like me saying that sometime in the future I may roll three sevens in a row with a pair of dice. But even that would be more specific. We still have not established the bona fides of the texts.

@reverend jim

Islamic or Arabic Terminologies:

Nabi/Nabee (Prophet of God not sent with any Scripture).

Rasool = Messenger of God (A Prophet of God sent with a Revelation/Religious Text/Scripture/Law).

Khalifah/Khaleefah = Viceregent of God on Earth (like Pope). The Muslim Ruler.

Ummah = Followers/Nation of A Prophet (Eg. All Muslims followers of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)).

Sahaba/Sahabah/Sahaabah = A disciple & companion of the Prophet (pbuh).

Bin/Ibne = Son of.
(Jim Bin David = Jim Son of David).

Bint = Daughter of.
(Daniella Bint David = Daniella Daughter of David).

Maseehudajjal/Maseehaddajjal/Dajjal (for short) =
Messiah Imposter (Anti Christ. A Sorceror Jew (Israelite) who will claim to be Messiah at first and then finally claim to be God Himself).

Masih/Maseeh = Messiah.

Isa/Esa/Eisa = Jesus.

Imam = Religious Leader. (Arabic word).

Mahdi = Religiously Rightly Guided Person by God. (Arabic word).

Imam Mahdi = In Islamic terminology and not Arabic terminology: Religiously Rightly Guided Leader/Ruler who will be the Khaleefah/Khalifah/Caliph (State Ruler) from amongst the descendants of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) who will unite the Muslim World into One Nation/State before handing over the Nation to the Messiah Son of Virgin Mary.

END OF TERMINOLOGIES

Do your cross referencing of the above terminologies as I do not know Arabic. Only a few words from Islamic sources while studying the Religion a little and it's history and the End Time Prophecies.

World War 3 will start with nukes<<

That statement of mine that I made last night was an error. I had sleep in my eyes when I wrote it. It contradicts what I said 2 nights earlier.

Watch what happens in 2026. World War 3 will erupt in 2025. Nato will OPENLY fight Russia and corner Russia with conventional weapons in 2026. Russia will run-out of conventional weapons and nuke Nato. Nato will retaliate. By bye Western Civilisation. Hello Asia, especially Africa!<<

I actually meant, ww2 would start in 2025 with conventional weapons and will end with Russia using nukes in 2026. This particular claim is not a direct verse of any Islamic Scripture but an interpretation of some mathematical miracle in the Qur'an that they claim they have deciphered and the answer they got is that ww3 will erupt in 2025. Where they got the notion about Russia running out of conventional weapons and hitting the nukes in 2026, beats me.
Anyway, you wanted a verse from the Qur'an that hints towards nuke war. I did not keep the references and google/youtube does change it's algos so if a certain phrases yielded you result one month then it yields different results in another. And so, I am trying my best to find the references.

Starter Dish: 1
Here is one scholar's interpretation, excluding the mathematical miracle interpretation part:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcrC4tVISbI
His interpretation is ww3 likely to start during Biden period. I disagree. I believe it's in next period: Trump period.

Starter Dish: 2
Precursor to the Great War:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yrVAR9KNY4

Starter Dish: 3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_gnxb5eJZY
(Just ignore when Sheikh Imran Hossein says that God raised Christ to Himself in Soul (to save Christ from the crucifiction) as Orthodox Muslims believe the ascension was in bodily form and return will be in bodily form too).

Just came across this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcrC4tVISbI
Not sure if their lecture's nuke war date will be accurate or not. As I do not know the speaker. But you can try him, if you got time in your hands.

Starter Dish: 5
Here is info about the upcoming war where Muslims & Christians will form an alliance against a third power. A Common enemy.
As far as I know, that third power will be a Christian Power (a common enemy to both sides) but according to the lecturer it's not a European power.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J54nFPdxO-w

Starter Dish: 6
Prophecies about Middle East Civil War & the arrival of the Mahdi
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjrjbRQQqIo&pp=ygUSbnVrZSB3YXIgaW4gUXVyJ2Fu

Main Dish
This is what you have been waiting for. So, view it last. As it's the main dish. Start-off with the starter dishes I mentioned earlier before trying the main dish. Else, you will get confused drowning in info overload.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZ4ZxXvGuzQ
(NOTE:
Just ignore what he says few secs at the end when he says after Imam Mahdi appears, Judgement Day will come the enxt day. That part is wrong as Islamic Scriptures state Imam Mahdi will rule for 7-9 yrs after his emergence (after Saudi Monarch is abolished). And then Messiah will be successor for 40yrs before dying. After the Messiah, another ruler will take power and during his reign, God will send a wind to take-away all souls of the Muslims forever. (Approx 42 yrs from now when the Muslims reach 1500 yrs). No more Muslims on earth. Only non-Muslims. And then God knows when World will end (Qiyamah/destruction of World) and Judgement Day (Hour/Last Hour) will appear.

Islamic Eschatologists claim that the Qur'aan speaks about a "Smoke" and there is a Surah (chapter) called "Dukhan" (Smoke). You've heard about this in the videos above. Other scholars claim, this is the mushroom cloud that will cover the sun blotting out the sunlight throughout the whole earth for 40 days and the whole world will cry to God for help.
I just heard that tiny chapter here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kfxf6sypEeE
Quran does not mention anything about how long the Smoke will remain on earth. I think it was Hadeeth I read somewhere or saw a youtube video somewhere about the 40 days. I will see if I can find the reference one day.
As for now, in the Quranic recitation in the above video, I do see a mention of a Smoke as a Punishment from God. Not sure if that punishment is for our future but it seems like it. Then, the chapter goes on relating about the past how God punished the Egyptians. I am guessing, the chapter is stating or hinting that, just like God punished a whole sinning Egypt nation in the past, this time he will punish the whole sinning Godless (Ten Commandments breaking/Fornicators & Adulterers/Corrupt people) world in the End Times with the upcoming global disaster. The SMOKE.

Look what AI answered about Nuclear War:
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/FZz6K5Kcrjg

How the world will END according to Islam:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ne0deUj2X3c

I'll have a look at the videos this evening. In the meantime consider this...

This particular claim is not a direct verse of any Islamic Scripture but an interpretation of some mathematical miracle in the Qur'an that they claim they have deciphered and the answer they got is that ww3 will erupt in 2025. Where they got the notion about Russia running out of conventional weapons and hitting the nukes in 2026, beats me.

That sounds remarkably obscure, vague, and open to (mis)interpretation. As for the idea that Russia would resort to nukes when backed into a corner - that's been conventional wisdom for decades.

According to Al Islam (The Official Website of the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community), some criteria are needed in order to distinguish cases of lucky guesses from those of true prophecy. Let us define a genuine prophecy as one that satisfies the following five criteria:

1. The prophecy must be clear, and it must contain sufficient detail to make its fulfillment by a wide variety of possible events unlikely.
  2. The event that can fulfill the prophecy must be unusual or unique.
  3. The prophecy must be known to have been made before the event that is supposed to be its fulfillment.
  4. The event foretold must not be of the sort that could be the result of an educated guess.
  5. The event that fulfills the prophecy cannot be staged, or the relevant circumstances manipulated, by those aware of the prophecy in such a way as to intentionally cause the prophecy to be fulfilled.

Having stated the criteria they then violate them by claiming Corruption has spread on land and sea because of what men’s hands have wrought is proof that the Q'uran foretold environmental pollution. The other examples of fulfilled prophecies are equally absurd such as They will alter Allah’s creation foretelling genetic engineering, plastic surgery, etc.

I watched some of the videos. I see people talking about their interpretation of the prophecies and nothing about the actual prophecies. I do hear repeated references to Muslims and Romans. Since Rome has long since ceased to exist as a nation, who are the Romans that are being talked about?

As I said earlier, before you can quote the "holy" texts as the word of God you must first show that your initial assumptions are correct otherwise everything that follows is invalid. Imagine if you saw a complex mathematical proof which was introduced with:

assuming 2 + 2 = 5...

You would not need to read any further to know that the proof was invalid.

Fulfilled Prophecies of The Holy Quran?

As detailed at Al Islam

I'll preface this posting by quoting the above site.

“Some criteria are needed in order to distinguish cases of lucky guesses from those of true prophecy. Let us define a genuine prophecy as one that satisfies the following five criteria:

1. The prophecy must be clear, and it must contain sufficient detail to make its fulfillment by a wide variety of possible events unlikely.
  2. The event that can fulfill the prophecy must be unusual or unique.
  3. The prophecy must be known to have been made before the event that is supposed to be its fulfillment.
  4. The event foretold must not be of the sort that could be the result of an educated guess.
  5. The event that fulfills the prophecy cannot be staged, or the relevant circumstances manipulated, by those aware of the prophecy in such a way as to intentionally cause the prophecy to be fulfilled.”
Finger Prints

“Their skins will bear witness against them as to what they have been doing” (41:21)

The finger prints system at borders, criminal investigation cells and immigration centres prove the fulfillment of this Quranic prophecy.

Fails 1 and 2. This could also refer to any injury sustained during the commission of a crime being used as evidence. For example, if a suspect was shot, stabbed, burned in the course of a criminal act.

Pollution

“Corruption has spread on land and sea because of what men’s hands have wrought” (30:42)

One of the interpretations of the above verse of the Holy Quran is the environmental pollution, caused by human being. And that is spread both in land and sea due to our own inventions, i.e., fumes from chimneys of factories, chemical and nuclear waste, huge traffic in the cities, noise and creation of ozone hole are manifest testimonies of the fulfillment of this prophecy.

Fails 1 and 2. Corruption is not clear. It could easily be political or financial corruption, and even the provided explanation states "one of the interpretations". By their own admission this prediction fails the uniqueness criterion.

Establishment of Israel

And after him We said to the Children of Israel, ‘Dwell Ye in the promised land; and when the time of the promise of the Latter Days come, We shall bring you together out of various people.” (17:105)

Creation of Israel and gathering of Sephardic, Ashkenazi and the Jews of many other different races in Israel proves the authenticity of this prophecy and hence Quran.

I'm not a historian so I don't know enough about the various incarnations of Israel to comment but the promised land was spoken of in Exodus (Old Testament) long before the writing of the Quran so this could just be a retelling of an older myth.

Genetic Engineering

“They will alter Allah’s creation.” (4:120)

The holy Quran has prophesied the plastic surgery, genetic engineering and cloning in this short and concise sentence.

Fails 1 and 2. "Allah's creation" can be altered in so many ways such as cutting off a hand or ear, applying a tattoo, etc.

Roads in Mountains

“And when the mountains are made to move.” (81:4)

Centuries before the invention of dynamite, the holy Quran prophesied the blowing up and moving of the mountains.

Fails 1 and 2. Have you ever heard of earthquakes and rock slides? Both of these things can cause mountains to move. Before we knew what caused earthquakes they were likely seen as divine acts.

New Transport Systems

“And when the she-camels, ten months pregnant are abandoned.” (81:5)“And He has created horses and mules and asses that you may ride them, and as a source of beauty. And He will create what you do not yet know.” (16:9)

As we know people, specially those living in deserts, have now abandoned camels and other animals for travelling. But this prophecy of invention and emergence of new transport systems is on-going as we witness new and faster modes of transportation emerging all the time.

Fails 1 and 2. "And He will create what you do not know" is hardly specific enough to be considered a prediction of modern transportation. Knowing that transportation had progressed from (for example) canoe to outrigger to single masted ships to bi-remes and tri-remes, etc. it is not a stretch to "predict" further advances.

Zoo

“And when the wild beasts are gathered together.” (81:6)

Nobody could ever imagine that one day wild beasts shall be captured, tamed and put together in closed and open parks. The establishment of zoo have fulfilled this prophecy.

Fails 1 and 2. Also the capturing of wild horses for domestication. Other previously wild animals had been domesticated for centuries. That statement in no way predicts zoos.

Modern Communication Systems

“And when various people are brought together.” (81:8)

Fast transport systems, telephone, satellite systems and internet have brought so close to each other proving the truthfulness of the holy Quran.

Fails 1 and 2. This could just as easily refer to a large family reunion. You can't possibly take such a non-specific statement and claim that it predicts the telephone and internet.

Enough from that site. For a book that was divinely written, let's look at what it got wrong.

And the moon darkens And the sun and the moon are joined (75:8-9)

Two bodies around 98 million miles apart cannot be joined, although the people of the time would not know this simple astronomical fact (but an all-knowing Allah would).

The hour drew nigh and the moon did rend asunder. (54:1-3)

During the lifetime of Allah's Messenger the moon was split into two parts; one part remained over the mountain, and the other part went beyond the mountain. On that, Allah's Messenger said, "Witness this miracle." Sahih Bukhari 6:60:387

According to this the moon was miraculously split into two pieces, then miraculously healed.

Do you not consider how Allah has created seven heavens in layers (71:15)

Disproved by all of modern astronomy.

We created man from sounding clay, from mud molded into shape; (15:26)

Disproved by all of modern biology.

He is created from a drop emitted- Proceeding from between the backbone and the ribs (86:6-7)

Semen originates in the testicles, seminal fluid from the prostate.

Created man, out of a (mere) clot of congealed blood: (96:2)

Wait, what? 15:26 states man was made from clay.

commented: You are not a Scientist. No Phycist. No Biologist. So far, no pHD scientist have complained against the Science in the Qur'aan. Lol! +0

@reverend jim

Do not read anything from the Ahmadiyya Sect sites as they are not Muslims.
Qur'aan teaches Muhammad (pbuh) was the Final Prophet sent to both mankind & Jinn.
Know that, all Messengers are Prophets. But not all Prophets are Messengers.
Only those Prophets who received any new Revelation (Scripture/Law) are Messengers.
4 top Messengers out of all Messengers are:

Moses (Scripture: Torah).
David (Scripture: Zaboor (Psalms))
Jesus (Scripture: Injeel (Gospel))
Muhammad (Sripture: Qur'aan).

Since Muhammad (pbuh) is the Final Prophet mentioned in the Qur'aan. That automatically makes him the Final Messenger even if the Qur'aan only declares him as the Final Prophet.
Now the Ahmadiyya sect claim Mirza Gulam Ahmed was the Final Messenger and he was no Prophet.
Can you see their illogical claim ?
Mirza Gulam Ahmed did not claim to be a Prophet because then he would get caught in his Charlatan way and wouldnot be able to claim himself to be a Muslim since the Qur'aan declares Muhammad (pbuh) to be the Final Prophet. So, what did he do ? He found the Qur'an not declaring Muhammad (pbuh) to be the Final Messenger and he jumped at that chance to claim he was the Final Messenger just to lure the Muslim masses under his sway. Illiterate in Religion as he was, he got caught that, he was a charlatan and Islamic Scholars pointed-out that Prophet Muhammad was the Last Messenger also even if the Qur'aan does not declare it for all Messengers are Prophets. And so, since Muhammad (pbuh) was the Final Prophet declared in the Qur'an that auto makes him the last Messenger also.

Now, all Engineers are HUMANS.
But not all HUMANS are Engineers.
It's like a Qur'aan claims Reverend Jim was the last HUMAN on earth. In such a situation, is there a need for the Qur'aan to declare Jim reverend was the last ENGINEER on earth ? No.
Now, Gulam Ahmed Mirza, the Charlatan setup by the British to "divide & rule" the Muslims of the Indian subcontinent, came-up with the RIDICULOUS claim that, since the Qur'aan declares Muhammad to be the last HUMAN on earth, since it never claimed he was the last ENGINEER on earth then he Mirza Gulam is the last ENGINEER on earth but not the last HUMAN on earth since Muhammad is the last HUMAN on earth based on the qur'aan's claim.
And the foolish minority from the Indian subcontinent, whi are illiterate and do not know the real difference between a Prophet & a Messenger (eg. A HUMAN & ENGINEER) fell to his trap. And the Ahmadiyya sect was born 150 yrs ago.
So, do not read anything from their sect as all other Muslim Sects declare them as Non-Muslims.
Because, if you do not believe Muhammad (pbuh) was the FINAL PROPHET then you cannot be a Muslim as you go against the belief in the Qur'aan. And these Ahmadiyya followers go against the belief in the Qur'aan when they claim Mirza Gulam Ahmed was the FINAL MESSENGER of God.
He tried to bring the 3 religions under his yoke. he claimed he was the Messiah to bring the Jews & Christians under his control. Then to the Muslims he claimed he was a the Final MESSENGER of God. Not only that, to the Muslims he claimed he was the Mahdi too!
And Islam clearly states the Mahdi, Messiah and FINAL PROPHET & MESSENGER are 3 people. Not 1!
Your choicem if you want to take this charlatan group as an authority in Islam. The West favour this charalatan group, because they know it was their creation.

Search for literatures from: Ahlussunnah Wal-Jama'ah.
That is the saved sect out of the 73 Muslim sects. Hadeeth states all the other 72 sects will burn in Hell as they will go astray from the straight path of the Prophet (pbuh).
Anyway, you weren't to know all this. So, I did not mind you talking about the Ahmadiyyas. I did not know much of them myself.
2 years ago, I looked into the Islamic sects to findout which ones were culprits.

All Prophets & messengers received their Prophethoods but not all Prophets received Messengerhood.

@reverend jim

Hadeeth (sayings of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) states this:

• The Jews separated into 71 sects. All but 1 would go to hell.

• The Christians separated into 72 sects. All but 1 would go to hell.

• The Muslims will separate into 73 sects. All but 1 would go to hell.

In short, only 1 sect from each of the 3 Messengers' Followers would enter Paradise as they would remain on their Messenger's true teachings. No distorted teachings.

Satan separated the Jews into sects to divide the faithful of God.
Then, when Jesus (pbuh) came to reform them, after his ascention, Satan did the same to the Christians.
Then, when Muhammad (pbuh) came to reform the world, after his demise Satan would divide the Muslims too into different sects. He made that Prophecy. When you have time, research on the different sects.

Anyway, I do not know who the saved sect amongst the Jews are. But I know who the saved Christian sect is. Who Jesus (pbuh) will not rebuke in his return. It's the Unitarian Sect. Just like the Jews & Christians & Muslims, they declare Jesus (pbuh) to be mortal, undivine. Unitarian Christians & Muslims declare Jesus (pbuh) to be a Prophet & Messenger of God. But not God or Son of God. Not divine. Man cannot be God.Nor God will take the form of any creation. God is not in the habit of taking the form of any creation. Because he knows, if He gets into that habit, then any human or Jinn will find excuse to come to the humans and declare he/she is God in the form of creation (man/woman).
So, God did not want to give any devil/satan the chance to mislead the humans & jinns and so he made it clear in the Ten Commandments (Torah, Gospel, Qur'aan) that the faithful should never worship any image that is in the heavens or the earth or anywhere. No image should be worshipped. God has no image. A clear message. But the Torah & Gospels have been distorted. hence, you will find in one place they say God has no likeness or image and on the other place it says God made Adam in His image. A clear contradiction. Satan always want to make you worship the creation instead of the creator. That way, you defile the honour of the creator by bringing Him down to the creation's level. That is why all Religions preach that God will never forgive if you worship any other so-called Gods or any idols or anything else for that matter as all things apart from God is a creation. So, if you worship anything other than God (who has no form or image) then you worship the creation as it is creation that has forms & images.
In a nutshell, I just made it clear to you where mainstream Christianity, mainstream Judaism, Unitarian Christianity & Islam stands regarding who to worship and who not to. Jews, Unitarian Christians and Muslims do not worship the creation. Pagan Romans did. Christianity came under their influence and they distorted the Unitarian Faith and substituted it for Trinity and spread that across Europe. Which spread to Americas. Jesus (pbuh) returning around 2035 to put an end to this mischief to worship him instead of His LORD, God. The Shapeless, formless, genderless, objectless, massless, weightless, colourless, sizeless, directionless, timeless GOD. All these He is beyond. He neither depends on these but they all depend on HIM as they all are His creation. By "they all", I mean: Shapes, forms, genders, objects, masses, weights, colours, sizes, directions, time, etc. Everything that exists BUT GOD is a CREATION. God existed before these were created and will exist when these exist no more. If you can understand this simple LOGIC (essence of the real TRUTH that Satan tries making you blind to) then BRAVO as you have become WISE like the SCHOLARLY Jews, Unitarian Christians, Muslims, Hindus, Buddists, etc.

@reverend jim

Do not worry. I do not blindly follow anything. Not even Religion. I follow LOGIC & REASONING. And what PROVES to be LOGICAL & REASONABLE.
Right now, I would not blindly believe in any reports of any Religious Scripture regarding the ENd Times or our FUTURE unless I see the REPORT coming to FRUIT right infront of my EYES and EARS.
And scientists are claiming the DOOMSDAY (nuke war) clock has started ticking ever since Russia invaded Ukraine. It is VERY LIKELY Russia & USA will be at each others' throats in the near future.
The signs I see in Old Testament, Chapter Daniel and Islamic Prophecies coming true. There are many coming true right now as we communicate. There is no need to stretch the glove to fit your hands. the size fits. The jigsaw puzzled are falling in place. Too tired now to tell you which ones they are.
You search for the:

Minor Signs of the Hour + according to Islam
Major Signs of the Hour + according to Islam
75 Minor Signs of the Hour + according to Islam
10 Major Signs of the Hour + according to Islam

We are living at the 73rd Minor Sign of the Hour.
Imam Mahdi will be the BRIDGE between the MINOR SIGNS & MAJOR SIGNS.
MINOR SIGNS started as soon as Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) died 1432 yrs ago.
MINOR SIGNS will end with the emergence of Imam Mahdi. (we predict 2028/9).
6 years later, the Anti Christ will emerge from Iran or Syria (I can't remember which country). His followers will emerge from ISFAHAN, Iran (according to Hadeeths). That is when the MAJOR SIGNS will begin. A year later, messiah will return and slay the Anti Christ in Gate Ludd, Palestine (you call it Israel).
MAJOR SIGNS will not last that long. Maybe 100 yrs before God ENDS the world.
So, we are probably in the 2nd LAST CENTURY before the world ends. But Western Civilisation will end in 2026 (based on Islamic Eschatology interpretation).
yes, yes, I know. I keep giving credit to INTERPRETATIONS and they are not PROOF. My argument is, just wait & see what happens in 2025. See for yourself. I have many reasons to believe Prophecies are falling in-place which I can discuss some other day, when I am free.

NOTE:
In Islaam, Hour means LAST HOUR or LAST DAY or DOOMSDAY (destruction of Universe by God). Blowing of the TRUMPET by the ANGEL to destroy all creation. One year in Heaven (where ANGELS reside) is equal to 1000 yrs of this world time. So says, Islaam.

I don't need to be a scientist to recognize when statements make contradictory claims then they cannot all be true.

“Created man, out of a (mere) clot of congealed blood,” (96:2).

“We created man from sounding clay, from mud moulded into shape, (15:26).

“The similitude of Jesus before Allah is as that of Adam; He created him from dust, then said to him: “Be”. And he was,” (3:59).

“But does not man call to mind that We created him before out of nothing?” (19:67, Yusuf Ali). Also, 52:35).

“He has created man from a sperm-drop; and behold this same (man) becomes an open disputer! (16:4).

The Quran states five mutually exclusive origins of man.

“Let there be no compulsion in religion: Truth stands out clear from Error: whoever rejects evil and believes in Allah hath grasped the most trustworthy hand-hold, that never breaks. And Allah heareth and knoweth all things,” (2:256).

If then, ye repent, it were best for you; but if ye turn away, know ye that ye cannot frustrate Allah. And proclaim a grievous penalty to those who reject Faith,” (9:3).

So no compulsion, but a penalty if you reject the faith. Contradictory.

“And I [Muhammad] am commanded to be the first of those who bow to Allah in Islam,” (39:12).

I [Moses] am the first to believe.” (7:143).

So Muhammad is the first Muslim, except Moses is the first Muslim. Contradiction.

Quran-2:29: It is He who hath created for you all things that are on Earth; THEN He turned to the Heaven and made them into seven firmaments (Skies)

Quran- 79:27-30: Are you the harder to create, or is the heaven that He built ? He raised the height thereof and ordered it; and He has made dark the night thereof, and He brought forth the morning thereof. And after that, He spread (flattened) the earth.

The Earth is created first, except when it is not. Contradiction.

As for earlier errors, I learned in high school biology where sperm comes from. I did not need a college degree. Similarly I do not need a degree in mathematics to know that when a "math" book claims that 2 + 2 = 5 it is not a book to be believed.

As for logic, your statement

Since Muhammad (pbuh) is the Final Prophet mentioned in the Qur'aan. That automatically makes him the Final Messenger even if the Qur'aan only declares him as the Final Prophet.

is a classical case of circular reasoning. Muhammad [sic] is the prophet because the Quran says so, and we can believe the Quran because it is the word of Allah as delivered by Muhammad.

I follow LOGIC & REASONING. And what PROVES to be LOGICAL & REASONABLE.

If you follow logic and reasoning then you have to admit that a book that claims two opposing things to both be true then that book is flawed.

You are not a Scientist. No Phycist. No Biologist. So far, no pHD scientist have complained against the Science in the Qur'aan. Lol!

Well, I have a university degree in science at least. For the record, my older son has a PhD in BioPhysics with a minor in cellular biology (a real scientist) and he thinks that religious texts are akin to stone age myths.

No Phycist. No Biologist. So far, no pHD scientist have complained against the Science in the Qur'aan. Lol!

Richard Dawkins and Stephen J. Gould come immediately to mind. Plus, of course, Stephen Hawking. Do they qualify as not "no pHD scientist"?

I'm also pretty sure Neil Degrasse Tyson has had a few things to say about the accuracy of astronomical statements in the Quran. And any modern medical doctor will tell you that embryology as described in the Quran is complete nonsense.

lol

I am very positive that this entire post is against Daniweb's Community Rules - "Do not post any racist, sexist or religiously prejudiced remarks". I can understand that 1 or more persons want to state their beliefs or view of their personal or combined religious orientations but I personally take offence to this entire post being on Daniweb, especially after it started to become a back and forth discussion of enforcing certain beliefs!

Do with my comment as you please.

Can you cite an example of something in this thread that is sexist or racist? As for religiously prejudiced, it is obvious that borobhaisab and I share different views on religion. By definition that makes us both biased, but I don't think bias is necessarily the same thing as prejudice. As far as I can tell we have attacked each other's views and arguments, but we have not made any personal attacks.

It is a common response, when someone criticizes religious ideas (in this case Islam) to cry "Islamophobe". That is not a valid defense against criticism. No ideas should be immune from critical examination. In any case, I am only pointing out problems in a book. To continue my earlier analogy, pointing out a mathematical error (2 + 2 = 5) in a math book does not necessarily invalidate all of mathematics. It just brings into question the validity of that particular book. That is not disrespectful.

Incidentally, I could just as easily have pointed out inconsistencies, and outright errors in the Old and New Testaments, but that falls out of the scope of this thread, at least for now.

I personally take offence to this entire post being on Daniweb, especially after it started to become a back and forth discussion of enforcing certain beliefs!

You have the right to be offended, but your feelings don't invalidate anything discussed in this thread. You also have the right to flag this thread for violating one or more community rules. And Dani has the right to delete it if she feels your complaint has merit. But I think you have to be prepared to demonstrate how our discussion is in any way trying to enforce beliefs. So go ahead and be offended, but instead of just complaining, join the discussion and tell us where you disagree and why.

Hi Jim,

As always, I meant no disrespect to any poster or reader, I feel that this is not the site to discuss the difference in views, which all is entitled to. The reference to sexism or racism were a direct copy of the rule in the provided link to our Community Rules, hence the mention of this as part of the same sentence. For the record, no mention were made regarding any racism and/sexism.

Unfortunately I will not be joining the discussion as it will throw me down the spiral as well, maybe an insecure decision to try and justify me being offended. I have not flagged the discussion but I think it is inappropriate for Daniweb. I will gladly, as I did in the past (albeit a while ago :p) join in any general discussion as long as it does not include religion, politics or such that is outside of the scope of this site, my view which I am certain I am entitled to as well.

commented: No disrespect assumed. +0

Thanks for the feedback. The Geeks Lounge, as far as I know, was intended for discussions on practically any topic, computer or otherwise.

@reverend Jim
@andreRet

This thread started off about End Time Prophecies in Judaism, Christianity & Islam. That, they Prophecy the destruction of the West, USA and Russia as the victor (not unscathed).
I started off from Islam as that was the latest Religion out of the 3. To point out the Prophecies about the End Times. And not point-out which of the 3 Religions were from God and which were false.
Reverend Jim wanted me to point-out the passages from Qur'aan (Islam) where the Prophecies state about nuke war or world war 3. And so, I showed reference from both Qur'aan & hadeeth. The 2 Scriptures of Islaam.
But then Reverend Jim moved-onto attacking the Qur'aan claiming contradictions in it and moving off topic from the End Time Prophcies. This is what andreRet is referring to as an attack on a Religion.
So far, I have not made any attack on any of the 3 Religion stating The Old Testament or New testament or Final Testament is in contradictory and am still staying on-topic of the thread to discuss End Times Prophecies in the 3 Religions' Scriptures. This is what andreRet is indicating. That I have not gone off topic from End Time prophecies to which Religion is true & which is false.
It is obvious out of the 3 only 1 Religion is true. But I never pointed-out which one I think is true and which 2 false. Hence, I avoided any ill feelings growing in this thread. But Reverend Jim's attack on the Qur'aan will create ill feelings when Muslims read this thread. This is what andreRet is pointing out.
andreRet is right.

Anyway, about all the supposed contradictions in the Qur'aan that reverend Jim pointed-out do have appropriate answers to clear his mistakes, confusions, etc. as I have come across articles and youtube vids where Protestant Christians and Catholics (but not Unitarian Christians) attacking the Qur'aan claiming contradictions and I have seen answers from Muslim SCholars misspelling their mistake. But that will drag me into going against the main topic of this thread. And so, all I can say to Reverend Jim is to ask Islamic Scholars these questions or maybe even the AIs like ChatGpt which he asked me in his previous post as I am no Islamic Scholar and Islamic SCholars can provide better answers than me.
I did say, I am only researching all Religions', that I can come across, regarding the End Times Prophecies without checking out the main beliefs/doctrines/dogmas of them. That way, I can point-out to their ignorant followers (Buddists, Hindus, Native Americans, Africans, Chinese, Jews, Christians, Muslims, etc.) about their End Times Prophecies and warn them to prepare to stay safe (build bunkers, move abroad) away from Cities worldwide that will be targeted bu nukes. That is my main purpose.
I would not go to a Chinese with the Bible and expect him to believe in the Bible Doomsday Prophecies. I will try researching & finding Prophecies from his own Religion and then get him to act to stay safe.
I want Engineers, mathematicians, scientists, etc. to migrate to safe havens and stay safe from nukes. Or the world will suddenly lose a profession's skill and the world will revert back to stone age. No more electricity, electronic equipments, internet, motor vehicles, ships, aircrafts, trains, factories is a nightmare for me to go back & live in swords & horse period. Hence, want all industries involved in building these, I want their workers to stay safe & live till the world ends when God Himself pulls the plug. Not when Russia & USA/NATO decide to go on each others' throats due to silly colonisation of the world attempts.
I think I have made myself pretty clear. And this, does not violate this forum's terms & conditions.

Yes, I have gathered, even though Reverend Jim has not stated he is not a Muslim, that he is a Christian and maybe a Protestant. His Username says it all. And so, I was gonna get into Christian Prophecies after the Islamic ones. This thread was not meant only for Christians and so I started off with Islam so that, Muslims arriving here will take precaution in 2025, when they see their own Scriptures warnign them of the upcoming danger. Plus, I did say, Islam was the latest out of the major 3. And so, that is why I started off with Islam. Otherwise, I would have started off with the Bible as I believe most users here are protestant Christians.
This thread's subject is not only on Christianity nor only meant for Reverend Jim. Otherwise, I would have only discussed about Christianity's End Times Prophecies.
And, I did say, I will discuss DoomsDay prophcies from different Scriptures once I have finished my php projects as I cann't deal with 2 things at the same time.

I think Reverend Jim got offended when I hinted Russia will be victor. His claim is that, Islamic Prophcies claim Nato will lose but since Islamic Religion is false then no good drearing the fall of the West. He has forgotten what I originally stated. That, more than one Religion, inluding Bible claims the destruction of USA. Destruction of USA hit him hard in his heart. But, I only mentioned it so Christians can go and research their Scriptures and take precautions to survive no matter who falls be it West or Russia.
In short, the Western Civilisation will end in World War 3. Nuke war. That is my claim. After researching End Times Prophecies from more than one Religion for 2 dacades.

@reverend Jim
@andreRet

What I Stated (in my own thread) will Happen in the near future, within the decade, According to Islaamic, Christian & Judaism End Times Prophecies Scholars' INTERPRETAIONS:

UPCOMING TURMOILS IN INDIAN SUBCONTINENT & ASIA

• Kashmir & Panjab (2 Muslim States in Indian Subcontinent) will become Independant from Aggressor India (Hindu) with the help of Pakistan and maybe Afghanistan Ttoo (2 Muslim Countries in the Subcontinent).
  • Losing 2 States to Pakistan, India in revenge will do a 180 degrees u-turn from West to East and invade friendly neightbour Muslim Country in the Indian Subcontinent Bangladesh and commit genocide. World will critisize India. But no help will arrive from UN/NATO/EU/EUROPE or Christian nations.
  • Pakistan will nuke India, fedup off it's aggression towards Muslim States in the Indian Subcontinent.
  • India will retaliate with nukes on Pakistan. Pakistan will go extinct.
  • Nepal (Hindu), Bhutan (Muslim ?), Bangladesh (Muslim), Sri Lanka (Hindu) will have enough of India's aggression in the Subcontinent. Agression to unite the Subcontinent under their Hindu religion. And invade India. Note sure if in coalition or separately.
  • India will breakup.
  • India will be nuked by China to avenge Pakistan.
  • Christians (Usa/Nato/Europe/Russia) will nuke China. Avenging India. China (Atheist & Communist) will go extinct.

UPCOMING TURMOILS IN MIDDLE EAST

• Christians (Nato/Europe/Usa/Russia/UN) will invade & occupy Turkey.

• Christians (Nato/Europe/Usa/Russia/UN) will invade & occupy Egypt.

• Saudi Arabia will meet civil war after the death of the current King before 2028/29. Saudi Monarch will be overthrown in the Civil War. Never to rise again. Saudi Monarch in power, will not exist beyond 2029.

• The river Euphrates will dry-up revealing a mountain of Gold. 99% of people, be they civilians or Armies of Nations, will massacre each other over it.

• Afghanistan (Israelite Muslims) will ask for some Rights to Middle Eastern Rulers and will be rejected. This will result in invasion of the Middle East by Muslim Israeli Afghans (aiming to massacre Muslim Nations at first) and massacre the Arabs (Muslims, especially the Arab Muslim Rulers. Their aim will be to unite the Muslim Nations into one Nation or atleast the Arab Muslims into one Nation).

• Arab population will grow small in numbers due to massacres.

• Afghanistan (Israelite Muslims) will handover power to Imam Mahdi (Ishmaelite, a descendant of Prophet Muhammad(pbuh)) in the current Saudia Arabia region after the overthrowing of the Saudi Monarch.

• Current Syrian Civil War will last 12 years.

• Syria will invade Saudi Arabia after the fall of the Saudi Monarch. Aiming to assassinate the new Muslim Ruler. Syria will lose the war. Afghans (Muslim Israelis) will protect their Ishmaelite brethren (Arab Imam Mahdi).

• Afghan Army (Muslim Israelis) will conquer Israel (Zionist/Jews) & destroy the illegal Apartheid State of Israel. (Muslims & Orthodox/Non-Zionist Jews and Orthodox/Non-Zionist Christians want the destruction of Israel since it was created in 1948 as they believe the Anti Christ/Dajjal's agent (UN, Zionists were behind it's creation to takeover the throne of Christ to hand it over to the Anti Christ)).

• Palestine will be united again before it was in 1900's. Palestine, Israel, Lebanon, Jordanand Syria will become one Region again (Sham) like in Ancient times. Samites or Semitic Nations will unite.

• Imam Mahdi (new ruler in Saudia Arabia Region & Sham region) will unite all the Muslim World (Arab Nations and maybe non-Arab Muslim Nations too) into one giant Muslim State. His Capital will be in Sham (Syria). His new regime will be born in the Muslim World under the model of the "Khilafah" ruling structure and not under the "Monarch" or "Secular" or "Democratic" ruling structures.

• The New Khilafah State (Muslim World) will invade Constantinople in Turkey and free Turkey from the Christians.
    *. The New Khilafah State (Muslim World) will invade Egypt and free Egypt from the Christians.

TURMOILS IN EUROPE, WORLD WAR 3 NUKE WAR, DOWNFALL OF WESTERN/CHRISTIAN EMPIRES AT EACH OTHERS HANDS, DESTRUCTION OF WESTERN CIVILISATON OVERALL

• Armenia will invade Azerbaijan. (If I have not got the country names wrong way round (Armenia & Azerbaijan, who will invade who).
  • Russia will invade Armenia.
  1. Nuke War or WW3 will not be FINAL WAR of the world, like most people believe. Word War 4 or Armegeddon will be.

2. Armageddon will be Final War fought with swords, spears, horses, etc. Not with modern conventional weapons. Not with nukes either.

3. Western Civilization will end in World War 3. Nuke war between Nato & Russia. War will start in 2025 with Conventional Weapons. Nato will attack & corner Russia with Conventional Weapons in 2026. Russia will start nuke war against Nato in defense. Russia will be victor but not unscathed. Fall of all Colonial Empires here. Western Empires. Fall of the West. Both empires & Civilisations.

• No Prophecies regarding Nukes dropping in Africa. Even though the mushroom cloud from Nukes or Comet/Asteroid from Space (that destroys USA) will cover the whole earth blocking out the sun for a few days.

The above was something similar to my original statement in my own thread, (which frightened Reverend Jim to open this new thread over here), after me researching End Times Prophecies from more than one Religion for 2 decades.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.