http://maverick.cedarpoint.com/ride/stats

A 95º drop? I dont think i could handle that!!

Recommended Answers

All 15 Replies

I don't know, I never really was afraid for rollercoasters. The most intence thing I've been in is the Goliath in Walibi world (Netherlands). Wasn't really scary, only the first time a little.
I think that the mental part makes it more scary, on school they were always like 'It's not bad if you don't dare in the rollercoaster' and stuff, that made you look up to rollercoasters, makes you think there scary.
I'm the kind of person that just get's in, then get's second thoughts, then enjoy's the ride :P.

I gue$$ so.....

i guess this is another reason to visit the states! :d, cedar point have a nice site though, im like'ing all the stats and stuff, going to have to wait a while though, i cant believe how much and how big, 5.5acres thats huge!!! and $21 million - wow!

That sounds pretty fun, but it could be faster XD!

that top thrill dragster looks good though

The 95 degree drop would be so creepy.

i guess i better start planning a trip to the states then lol, shame it isnt going to be open until next year though, but that 95 degree drop should make up for it :d

just take a look at the map and you can see that Ceder point has alot of other rides worth checking out. the disaster transport, the raptor, the scorpion, and the mean streak last i heard is the largest wooden rolocoaster and is so awesome. and dont nock the milliennium force
http://www.cedarpoint.com/public/park/map/index.cfm

that looks pretty substantial, i need to go there! lol

I've wanted to go to Cedar point my whole life. I have a bunch of family in Ohio, but I've only ever been to the Six Flags here near my house. One day maybe my whole family can go out there and enjoy a good time.

OMG!! 95° drop. Wow. It would be pretty cool though.

hehe looks like fun :)

Now why cant we have rollercoasters like that in the UK?...

Cedar Point is one of the reasons I love living in Ohio. We take a field trip there for school every year and I go there several times during the summer. Its fun stuff. I highly suggest it to anyone interrested.

Cedar Point is one of the reasons I love living in Ohio. We take a field trip there for school every year and I go there several times during the summer. Its fun stuff. I highly suggest it to anyone interrested.

sounds good, i've never been, nor to the states either, so its another reason to book up a trip to the u.s, i'll prob wait till i've passed my driving test though, then hopefully i could hire a car out there! :cheesy:

darren :cool:

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.