If you could describe yourself in one word, what would it be? (Why can i see the word 'geek' coming up a lot here... :-| )

I guess i would be.. organised.

Recommended Answers

All 17 Replies

Today it would have to be:

hurting

I have had a sinus headache for the best part of a week, and then went and had 4 hours more tattoo work done to my 'sleeve' yesterday so my right arm is feeling a bit raw right now.

Today it would have to be:

hurting

I have had a sinus headache for the best part of a week, and then went and had 4 hours more tattoo work done to my 'sleeve' yesterday so my right arm is feeling a bit raw right now.

a geek with tattoo's - new one on me :lol:

my word, chilled!

no matter what happens you need to stay chilled, just sit back and chillax :cool:

I'm an unusual, 6'2", 16 stone, shaven headed, tattooed geek :)

Cute! :cheesy:

I've been called many things, but cute is a new one :)

I've been called many things, but cute is a new one :)

Yeah I did a double take when I saw that too. But then it dawned to me that maybe, just maybe, Inanna was describing herself in a word. (Hope I didn't spoil your moment of happiness:evil:)

Edit:
Oh and as for me,
Mad.

Unfortunately, I have to admit that I did know she was referring to herself there. I just couldn't resist adopting the description for a nano-second :)

I just couldn't resist adopting the description for a nano-second

It's all good. :)

tired lol

Hurting fits me as well. Seeing as I tore my rotator cuff.

Nice :)

i guess if i had to descibe myself in on word i would say

Broing!

Member Avatar for iamthwee

Well-endowed.

Unique

Exponential

Exponential
Exponential

Exponential
Exponential
Exponential
Exponential

Exponential
Exponential
Exponential
Exponential
Exponential
Exponential
Exponential
Exponential

At the moment? Confused. Hopefully that'll change in the near future.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.