Xeninus is an mmorpg like wow, runescape etc
You create your character then enter the world and do anything you want, there are no restrictions on where you can go or what you can do, you can be good or evil, level up, explore, pvp or pk.
The graphics aren't the best but the fast paced action and especialy the pvp more than make up for this. The pvp blows away any other game out there.
It is completely free and is not a browser game, download from xenimus.com

Most of my free times I played RPG Games, they are very much interested to play, since I have planning to download the WOW game.

Free online games are not so quite impressive because they doesn't provide us every writes or control towards the games otherwise free games are always good one...

I know the best game ever, its just like wow but its completely free, the graphics are great theres quests goes up to lvl 90, u create an account and keep logging into it, theres guilds and stuff and pvp and more, the reason it has basically all the stuff wow has is because it is supported by a cash shop, The game is Gates of Andaron, it doesnt have ads it is awsome i know so many of my friends that have bought wow and when i tld them about this tey instantly quit and started playing Gates it saved them tons of money and its super fun, theres all kinds off cool weps and armor and everything is so awsome, if u have any questions email me at SNIP

Gates of Andaron

P.S. this games also is updated every tuesday so it gets better and better, and its no a browser games.: MrGOA

try looking into league of legends. its a full pvp game with tons of characters to play and you can play each character multiple different ways. its a lot of fun.

Grand Chase International if you prefer action mmorpg
Iris Online
Magic WoW (It is actually a private server but at least you can play Wow for FREE forever!)
That's everything I know right now :)

Shaiya online is an awsome free game.it takes like 15 minutes to download,great graphics,multiple skills to level,lots of players,and youll never get bored with it.flyyf sucks cuz its free but you might as well have to pay for cuz of how much items cost and how hard it is to get money.ps:try puzzlepirates too that game is the shit!

Dungeons and Dragons Online :)

i know 1 it is runes of magic try it out im downloading it atm so couldnt tell u how good it is... but it is a long download mine sais 24 hours but my computer is slow atm.

ohh and p.s all tha free servers are really hard to get into so dont even try that coz most are fake and it just pisses u off after a while

Runes of magic isn't all that great in my opinion. Try Ragnarok!

You no longer need a credit card to play WoW you can buy time cards at various stores in US and Canada

Shaiya online is an awsome free game.it takes like 15 minutes to download,great graphics,multiple skills to level,lots of players,and youll never get bored with it.

played it until the community went to pot because of the mass influx of powerlevellers and goldsellers, and a small but hardcore group of portalcampers who'd kill any lower level player trying to get some quests done in the pvp zones (which are impossible to avoid in Shaiya, as levelling in the pve zones becomes next to impossible past mid-levels because of the slowness of the grind there).

graphics are indeed not bad, for an f2p Korean grinder.

I'd like to recommend EQ2 here; I've never seen any bots in-game, friendly players and a nice community. I agree the basic (bronze) subscription is a bit restrictive but you always have an option of buying selective races/classes.

i downloaded the client for anarchy online and its says error -_____-

commented: why should we care? try asking on THEIR FORUM +0

BATMUD http://www.bat.org/ is multiplayer fantasy MUD. It was first introduced back in 1990 and has been online ever since. I myself have played Batmud over 12 years by now. Batmud is 100% free.

There is a lot of stuff you can do in Batmud... Here a short list with some of them:
* you can party with other players e.g. for experience, equipment or gold
* you can always solo alone if you want
* you can explore areas with challenging secrets
* you can do quests
* you can just chat
* you can be a merchant and create chests, ships and equipment for other players
* you can be an alchemist and make magical rings and potions for others
* you can build a castle of your own and rent rooms for other players

New content, like guilds and areas and features, are added weekly and are bound to keep you interested! There is no game over.

Checkout Batclient to play Batmud:
http://www.bat.org/play/batclient

Allods is by far the best WoW clone that I have ever played.

I am building a list here : SNIP

But the first game that I'd check out would definitely be Allods.

It's F2P and download size is just under 5gb so don't blow your bandwidth.

Back to subject, WoW is now offering trials, allowing you to level up to a maximum of 20, once hitting that level, you have to pay to be able to continue, but you can stay without paying, just not reaching the fall potential of the game.

Hi!
I've played WoW for three years and I just wanna say, that all that games from what i saw on their gameplayes are not much like wow. Lord Of The Rings Online is a game which is very very very like WoW, it has great graphics, a lot of choices which race or class do you wanna be and it has many guilds (in that game they are called kinships), it has a great story, if you watched the triology of movies Lord Of The Rings and if you think that they are good then you're gonna love this game.. Next year or this year (i don't know) will come out a game, named GUILD WARS 2, and for what i heard it will be better in many views than WoW. From what i heard it's gonna be better than any online game EVER. I don't know, but maybe you've heard of game called MU, there are servers, like ZhyperMU, IsraelMU, GrunchMU and many others, but that game is very good, but just for i don't know, about 6 months then it gets boring... There are not much quests but if you know how to play these games like this one then you're gonna like it.. Soo yeah, I suggest games like LOTRO (Lord Of The Rings Online), MU and of course Guild Wars 2 WHEN it will be issued. I'm sorry if there was any mistakes in my english but i'm only 14 years old and i'm not from England.. :)

i think you should play dragons of atlantis. you dont have to download but its a gamebout lvling up and logging back in and its free. :) hope i helped

i helped i already no it lol

I know Tibia is a good F2P with premium accounts.

Mechwarrior Online is F2P as well but it's in beta.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.