I'm just wondering, who's mormon here at daniweb?

Recommended Answers

All 39 Replies

Hmm... I personally don't know a lot of people who are mormon. They come to my door all the time though... or maybe that's Jehovah's Witnesses.

I'm just wondering if any one in daniweb is, I mean, I can't be the only one, maybe I am?

Oh.. you're mormon? Interesting...
Do you do the door to door witnessing?

are mormons the ones that have many wives?

Oh.. you're mormon? Interesting...
Do you do the door to door witnessing?

Not yet, you have to be 19 years old.

are mormons the ones that have many wives?

That hasn't been practiced for over 100 years.

oh i didnt know that (put my foot in it there)

I would say Dani is (She is the MAIN admin here)

Ah man!

Don't mormons believe they get their own planets or somethn when they die

Don't mormons believe they get their own planets or somethn when they die

Huh?

never heard that one before.... i think thats native americans isnt it?

Huh?

Well, I could go into a very detailed discussion about that, but when the guys come knocking on your door, ask them that question.

Hey dani, are you mormon?

Actually, I thought mormons from areas like Utah still had many wives. It's interesting that much of the population still believes that even though it hasn't been practiced for 100 years. Why is it that the general population doesn't know that mormons are more monogomous now?

isnt salt lake city like the main mormon place?

Yeah... it is.

Salt Lake City. That reminds me of SLC punk. Did anyone ever see it? it was a good movie.

was it in salt lake city?
so far no one's mormon here. And those who are still polygamists in utah are not considered mormons by the church, they broke off and made their own religions like F-LDS church.

what is F-LDS?

Latter Day Saints...

http://www.lds.org.uk/who_are_we.php

after looking at it it seems pretty cool until it gets to the second coming of christ bit. It kinda loses me there

The mormons and I have very different opinions... I go to the Church of God... but we too believe in the second coming of Christ.

so do you believe he is here or that he is coming?

That He is coming... yes.

ah

he is, we don't know when, but he is.

Yeah, it is unknown to everyone.. including the angels in Heaven. Only God, the father knows when this will happen.

yeah, wait, what religion are you christina?

Christianity...

>Hey dani, are you mormon?
I do believe she's Jewish.

Or do you mean what domination am I?
Because I am Pentecostal... or Church of God.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.