Oh yeah... it's starting to get like that here too.

Sad to say, that's what happens to all the good songs :( They always overplay them on the radio..

Kiss 108 sucks like that. They rape songs until they die, then no one likes them.

lol.. yea, Z102 does that here..

Hehe... A lot of stations do that. I listen to mainly underground stuff anyways (ie: Blood for Blood), so no one does that to my music. Ha!

This posts makes me half evil! (333) Anyways yeah, I thought I'd point that out.

I'm listening to a Moody Blues concert on PBS that was recorded in 2000. Great stuff if you like music of the 1970's and 80s. They were the first group to integrate a full orchastra with rock and it sounds great. I don't know if any other group has ever done that.

I love the Moody Blues! They are amazing!

How about the Aquabats? Anyone here into them? I'm seeing them in August at the Avalon ballroom in Boston. It's going to be awesome (as the Aquabats are always).

By the way, KISS incorporated an orchestra into their shows, I think; correct me if I'm wrong.

I have a good radio station in our area (96.4 the eagle, website: www.964eagle.com )
They play a nice variety of songs, but they do play a lot of what i call rubbish, rap and hip-hop, rubbish genre of music.

Do you have a DAB radio?

If so then listen to planet rock

nop :( we dont get a signal at my house for digital, damn trees

we dont get a signal for it either but we do in our house in scotland which is stupid as we dont get;

phone reception
channel 5
gas

Currently, I'm listening to Sublime. I love that band. Too bad their singer died in 94...

my sister likes hannah motanah and the cheetah girls:(.I like the occasional Rammstein song, or ozzy,black sabbath,smashing pumpkins, kansas,danzig,kiss, and nirvana.I don't know why my mom and sis like wolfmother and mika.I can stand listening to mika, but when they start singing along to it, it hurts my ears.They also sing the Amy Winehouse song "Rehab".Ah.....:(

black sabbath Volume 4 is the best. I love wheels of confusion

I also like metallica Black Album (its called metallica thats kinda its unofficial name)

I also like Joe Satriani

I also like metallica Black Album (its called metallica thats kinda its unofficial name)

Any of the other older stuff? Gotta have 'Puppets.

Trivia: the DJ got a kick out of playing "Metallica" for the "first dance of bride and groom" at my wedding -- it happened to be from the black album. I'm pretty sure you could guess which one, though.

[edit]A quick dir /a:d /s /b > music.txt of the result of lots of CD ripping earlier this year:

The unforgiven?
Or nothing else matters?

there nice slow ones

I have most of my music on my xbox. A preowned xbox with remote control is £30 to £50

Wow, you like Danzig, Dave Sinkula? I haven't met someone who likes them before now.

You have some good artists on there, Dave. How did you get that text file out of that though?

all of that (metallica, black sabbath, the red jumpsuit apparatus, dashboard confessional (i love vindicated)) is pretty great... but my favourite band is blink 182...

it still hurts when i think they broke up...

though i don't know which song is better: the classic of classics "All The Small Things" or the last single "Not Now"...

Have you heard +44 ?

They were formed from old members from blink

yup... mark (bass guitar) and travis (drums)...

and tom is now in angels and airwaves, as he continues with his side project "boxcar racer"... they have pretty cool songs, like 'i feel so', or 'there is' (meaning, boxcar racer)...

but as much as mark and travis are in +44 and tom is in angels and airwaves, their music will never be the same as blink's... they were just... too incredible... have you paid attention as the amazing way travis plays the drums?

I don't like that song.

Sorry, late in my review.

The singer's mom was a Christian Scientist who died of cancer refusing treatment. I find the song quite poignant and one of my personal favorites.

"Don't Bring me Down"

Me & the step-daughter's song!

eh, I hardly know any of the music that yall are talking about..

my chemical romance... these are other huys that i love to hear...

I know my chemical romance! :)

The singer's mom was a Christian Scientist who died of cancer refusing treatment. I find the song quite poignant and one of my personal favorites.

I mentioned that easrlier to christina. The god that failed is awesome.

And i dont like mychemiscal romance. they are a bit emo

My Chemical Romance emo? hmm.. I've never seen them as that. Of course, I've only really heard that welcome to the black parade song

eh, I hardly know any of the music that yall are talking about..

surly you know of ELO? or Feeder? or even Coldplay?
what music do u listen to then joshSCH?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.