Member Avatar for diafol

Metal used to be my life in the 80's. Here's a spotify link to my favourite 70's album of the moment - Montrose by Montrose:

http://open.spotify.com/album/2amSBnQhrVdXM6QJK2KBSE

Best track - Space Station #5

Other faves:
Sabbath, Free, Metallica, Rainbow, Gary Moore (RIP), Dio (RIP) (note the Ronnie James Dio theme?!)

I got good collection from here, I will check all these songs, :D right now my favorite song is Never Say Never by Justin Beiber. :D

\m/ METAL!

Does anyone like chinese singers or maybe k-pop. Who likes ft island or girl's generation

i love anathema, opeth ,sometimes system of a down
dido if i am in the mood

commented: revive dead thread +0

I am more into country music and Pop. I like Colin Raye and Bruno Mars.

This thread shal be devoted to all things musical!

Please post favourite songs, bands artists etc and we shal debate and say waht we like

You get the idea!

My current fav song is

Kaiser Cheifs ~ Love's not a Competition (but i'm winning)

I think its fab!

please post ur all time fav songs here to!

I love metal. Any metal. :D

i like POP.......... pop muzik is my favorite type of music and i love Micheal Jackson

this is my best song at the moment: One Republic - Good life

I like music。
Like Britney Spears music

Does anyone like chinese singers or maybe k-pop. Who likes ft island or girl's generation

Chinese singers? Never heard of any chinese singer all my life

like listening to soft music

i like complicated by avril lavigne and may more like 8-mile by eminem

Rap is terrible.
Hiphop, r&b, ok.
Rock is just annoying.
They strum horrible sounding chords and yell/scream or complain about their love life.
Electro/trance/hoyse/dub may not be creative, but makes you feel great, has great rhythm and bass, and hads little phrases or none at all.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.